Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all-

I am new here. Though I’ve searched through the forums, I can’t seem to find any breeders in California for red/apricot/brown toy poodles. Due to this, I’m looking at breeders in other surrounding states. The first one I noticed is Lillie poodles in Ohio. Does anyone here have experience with them? Anyone have a toy that came from Lillie poodles? Do you recommend them?

I’ve done a search and have come up with nothing so I’m hoping someone will be able to give me some references.
TIA.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome! Does this breeder have a website or Facebook page? I'm not having any luck with google.

And will this be your first poodle?
Thank you!

No website, but here is where I found the info: https://pugetsoundpoodleclub.org/pspc-breeder-refferal

Yes, this will be my first poodle. I’ve done some research on my end about grooming, training, even came across something called the puppy culture, and genetic testing. I feel like I have a lot more to learn but I figure I have the time. With the pandemic i believe the wait may be long since apparently everyone is getting a pup these days.

·
Super Moderator
7,952 Posts
Thank you!

No website, but here is where I found the info: https://pugetsoundpoodleclub.org/pspc-breeder-refferal

Yes, this will be my first poodle. I’ve done some research on my end about grooming, training, even came across something called the puppy culture, and genetic testing. I feel like I have a lot more to learn but I figure I have the time. With the pandemic i believe the wait may be long since apparently everyone is getting a pup these days.
Oh! Looks like she is located in Washington state, not Ohio. I've not heard of her, but maybe someone else has. Here's her Facebook page:

And in case you've not see this thread yet, here are some wonderful resources compiled by @Rose n Poos:

You're right that it might take longer than usual right now, with the high demand due to covid. There are also more scams to dodge. But it will be a great learning opportunity for you. I'm 17 months into purebred poodle ownership and still learning something new every day!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh! Looks like she is located in Washington state, not Ohio. I've not heard of her, but maybe someone else has. Here's her Facebook page:

And in case you've not see this thread yet, here are some wonderful resources compiled by @Rose n Poos:

You're right that it might take longer than usual right now, with the high demand due to covid. There are also more scams to dodge. But it will be a great learning opportunity for you. I'm 17 months into purebred poodle ownership and still learning something new every day!
whoops! I knew that and yet I said Ohio. I was looking at breeders in Ohio also maybe that’s why. Awesome, thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts