Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
ohhhhh pretty pretty. I hope for all the best in showing with Brandi.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
She is awesome! Very beautiful... maybe I could get my next show prospect from you in the future Arreau :eyebrows: now that my old show buddy (dobe) is no longer around :(

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you Ponki!! We have something VERY exciting planned for Betty-Jo in Summer 2011!! If you are looking to show, this may be the perfect litter to be considering.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh, I bet you do. It will take a lot of adjusting, but hopefully it won't be too painful or too difficult. And maybe soon you will be lsitening to Spoo stampedes!!!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you Heather. I have been pleased with every puppy Holly and Dugan have produced, but every once in a while you get the very best of both Mlommy and Daddy. If my girls have one fault I would change if I could it would be their chests. They are fine, but I like a really deep, really substantial chest and Holly has that. It appears Brandi does too. Her colour goes back to Dugan's lines. Angulation from both. It is like Holly and Dugan went into a blender and Brandi is the result of mixing them up and getting all of their best qualities.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts