Poodle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here are some pics of our new baby boy and his brothers and sister :)
My daughters wanted to stay there and play with the puppies all day!! We were there 2 hours!!

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
They look lovely!
You must be so excited about getting home with him! I know i can't wait!
I have 5 weeks to wait before i get mine bless him!
Sandy

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no they all fade to some extent, some more then others. but I like the color of the parents so hopefully he ends up looking like them!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They're pretty darn cute eh? :) we think so too!
I think she still has one or 2 boys available... I know she's shipping two to California and another one somewhere else.... I can ask for you if you're serious?

·
Registered
79 Posts
They're pretty darn cute eh? :) we think so too!
I think she still has one or 2 boys available... I know she's shipping two to California and another one somewhere else.... I can ask for you if you're serious?
I have to ask the hubby, I've been told that I have to wait until January but maybe he'll let me :)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We're getting him from "Silken Poodles", she's a small breeder 2 hours east of Toronto... her dogs are a touch smaller then Bijou's and that appealed to me. She's been amazing so far and I really like her!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
What gorgeous red pups! Love their color. That's funny, I was just looking at Silken Kennel on-line yesterday. They have a female from Leatherstocking that is a half sister to my new black girl, the name of their female is "Summer". And at least one of their other females is out of Summer. Just wondering who the mom is to your new coming pup and if there is any Leatherstocking behind it.

Best of luck with your new coming baby and congrats!!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Awwww, sweet! I get to watch Ivy's full brother, Gorky, grow up on the forum and will get to watch Ivy's, well, I guess I could say neice (Summer has the same father as Ivy and Summer's mother is Ivy's Grandmother on her mother's side. so Ivy and Summer are almost sister's), grow up also. NEAT!!

Who is the dad to your pup?

It will be interesting to see how much Ivy and your new pup look similar, can't wait to see pics of him after he goes home with you.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Wow, :cheer2: that is exciting!!! Two relatives to our Ivy to watch grow up...they are strong in their looks in that line. Can't wait to see if they look similar as adults!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The daddy is Dugan, she has lots of pics on her website but in my opinion he looks a million times better in real life... pictures just don't do him justice! I just got home from spending a few hours over there... what fun!! Dugan is the most amazing dog I've met in my entire life, so loving, gentle and affectionate! He was right there in my lap (and my face) the whole time kissin and snuggling, just being close.. but totally fine to let me play with puppies and talk to Lori... such an awesome personality! I hope my little guy turns out just like his daddy!
How cool that our puppies are related!! It's SO hard for me to keep everything straight! Who's who and everything is a bit overwhelming! Lol I'll have to go and re-read your post to figure out exactly how they're related! lol - maybe it's just cause I'm blond!
The pups had their first grooming today, I have some new pics with little shaved faces, I'll post as soon as I get them uploaded. TO DIE FOR cuteness!!! I couldn't stop kissing those little noses! :kiss:
I want to take them all home!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts