Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 7 year old silver sable sweet baby girl was just tentatively diagnosed with SA. I use the term tentative because I declined the biopsy - mostly because I didn't to put her through it. The good news is that she doesn't have any lesions, or secondary infections, or the bad oily smell. She is losing the hair behind her ears and moving into her topknot. We will be starting the oil baths this weekend, but she is unable to tolerate the cyclosporin that was prescribed. I would appreciate any suggestions - holistic or otherwise that might make life better for her. Thanks!

·
Registered
406 Posts
I've never owned a Standard with it, but have known a couple of people who have and they ranged in condition from very mildly to severely affected. There is a Facebook group that you might want to join where people discuss and I believe many find it helpful...https://www.facebook.com/groups/1037582446280841/

·
Registered
406 Posts
That Facebook page has been enormously helpful. Thank you again for recommending it.
Oh good, hope you get some good support there, always good to hear from others who have had actual experience.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts