Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I forgot my original pass word, and ever since I had hard time to log in this forum.
So I had to re-register myself again.
I had posted few thread recently and had some replies.
I do apologize for not responding due to this problem.

Noriko(Mimi)
Noriko Poodles - home

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hi! I posted a reply to you on another thread, but I don't know if you saw it.
Your Marko has the same sire as my boy Dante! You are the first one on here (that I know of), that shares a line with mine. This is Dante:happy:

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
So weird...just looked at your site within the past hour as I noticed you had some beautiful Standards for sale....my hubby says any more dogs and we will have a menagerie...but that is his opinion (lol!) Like your site!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Welcome back i was wondering why you only had 3 post I remember you post a while back lol

will you be going to the Ventura show ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Roxy!
I really want to go to Ventura show, but My dog sitter is in hospital and my puppies are about open thier eyes.
If I can find someone to watch my dogs, I might just go for a while on Thursday, which Poodle specialties.
Did you enter Enzo?

Noriko
Noriko Poodles - home

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Hi Roxy!
I really want to go to Ventura show, but My dog sitter is in hospital and my puppies are about open thier eyes.
If I can find someone to watch my dogs, I might just go for a while on Thursday, which Poodle specialties.
Did you enter Enzo?

Noriko
Noriko Poodles - home
I will probably be there all day just to watch we wont have Enzo entered too much competition and he still needs more hair !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts