Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went with Dianne to pick up the new addition to our group on Thursday. I took some pics of the gang having some fun. I also took pics of Taffy's mom and dad while we were picking up her half sister. I won't be posting new pics of our new baby as she is Dianne's and I will leave that pleasure to her.

Taffy's mom

Taffy's dad Kismet

Taffy practicing for the show ring. She's being silly for mom! LOL

Taffy looking contemplative

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Taff is getting better at her stack but still needs some work.

My beautiful baby

Billy lets his hair down (literally) LOL

Billy & Grace (brother & sister) Growing continentals on both of them but have a ways to go yet!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Poodles in a row....OPPS! Who snuck the Golden in there?

Taffy waiting by the flowers for the others to come by.

Brandy, our matriarch at four years old.

It's a plane! It's a train! No! It's SUPER Taffy. Where's my cape?

Poodles do the darnedest things when they play!!!

·
Registered
646 Posts
You can really see that dark hair on her backside yet her face looks lighter. She is a mistery girl that is for sure. And one heck of a looker.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
How fun to have pictures with the parents and other litter mates. Do they recognize litter mates when they see them all grown up? I figure they do. Just never had the chance to see a reunion.

Taffy is growing up and looks like she is working on that new coat. It will be neat to see if she turns out red like her father. Billy looks confident as ever. It looks like his conti trim is coming in nicely too.

Love the pic with the golden amidst all of the poodles. She looks so happy and content.

Great set of photos. Looks like everyone had a lot of fun.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Beautiful pictures!! I wish I would of known you were going sooner I would have asked you get some pictures of Bindi's Grandparents - Leatherstocking Coppercoopper, Leatherstocking's Firefly and Leatherstockings Crackerjack. They don't happen to have an email address do they?

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beautiful pictures!! I wish I would of known you were going sooner I would have asked you get some pictures of Bindi's Grandparents - Leatherstocking Coppercoopper, Leatherstocking's Firefly and Leatherstockings Crackerjack. They don't happen to have an email address do they?
No, they are too old to have anything to do with computers. The son might have one but I would have to ask Dianne.

I wouldn't be surprised if we go back for a visit again in the future. We could inquire about those dogs when we do. I'm wondering if they still have all of them. I don't even know the names of the parents of Dianne's newest puppy and we did take pics of dad, mom, and grandma.

I don't think we would have had time to photograph all of them even if they still have them. Dianne had a doctor's appointment that we had to be back for and we just made it. It was a hectic day!!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Taffy's getting so big - she is losing the puppy look in her face - so beautiful! I thought I remembered Kismet being even bigger than he looks in the picture - lol I just remember hoping Ginger wouldn't get that big! lol she didn't!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Leatherstocking's Firefly and Coppercoopper is my girl's maternal grandparents. I have a pic of Firefly. She was not groomed out so not the best pics of her and she is very pregnant. I can send you them if you would like.

I know that they still have all of those dogs. We didn't see Crackerjack or Coppercoopper. Maybe next time we end up there.

Do you have pics of your Bindi as a little tyke? I looked at the pic of her just now in your "Puppy Pro Cut" thread, she is gorgeous. Who are her parents?? I am wondering if she is a sister to mine or not. My girl is out of Brown Derby & Baroness. I will be starting a thread on her shortly. She is 8 weeks old and solid black and VERY intelligent. She has not gone potty in the house, crate or car since I got her last Thursday. When I put her out, she goes immediately. She has a super personality and quite a perky, sassy girl. Not a bad sassy, a funny, cute sassy. LOL.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Taffy's getting so big - she is losing the puppy look in her face - so beautiful! I thought I remembered Kismet being even bigger than he looks in the picture - lol I just remember hoping Ginger wouldn't get that big! lol she didn't!

It's funny you should mention that about Kismet. They kept telling us how BIG their dogs are and said that Billy was small!!! Well, when we saw Kismet, we didn't think he was over sized; just seems to be a bit heavy due to lack of exercise. All of their dogs look like they are a bit overweight. NONE are BIG!! Billy is about the same size as Kismet but is much leaner as he runs all day, every day and is mostly lean muscle. I do think their line has a little more bone than the one Billy and Grace came from.

When we went to pick up Dianne's new pup, we brought the gang with us. I had to take Billy out of the car for a minute and when their son saw him he was all kinds of 'Oh, boy!' and so on thinking how nice he is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts