Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just thought I would upload more pictures to show you how big Jake is getting now. He is about 5 months in these pics. He is going to the groomers tomorrow so I will have to bore you all with some more pictures after that :sleepy:

Attachments

·
Registered
861 Posts
He's gorgeous!! He looks just like Bella did this AM with her scruffy snout. LOL.

He's really beautiful. You know, I don't see many mini poodles around here in a poodle cut. I think most are quite grown out on the face.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
OHHHHHHHH!!! Silly me!!!Bellasmom, does bella's hair get bleached at all?? It doesnt look like it in your pictures (btw it must of taken you ages to upload thoses photo's- there massive lol).

·
Registered
861 Posts
From the sun, you mean? Not so far, but she's not out in it a lot. She tends to seek out shade if we're out too long. She'll flat out refuse to chase a ball and find a leaf in the shade to crunch on. LOL. I'm in S. California, so our summer has been getting pretty warm. I wonder if this may be an issue in the cooler months when she's in the sun more. I hadn't thought of that. Perhaps something could protect the coat from sun?

She's right about the same age as your Jake! She'll be 5 months on the 31st. Though, slightly bigger. LOL. She was 35 lbs last week (which the handy coverter I found tells me is 15 kg and change-LOL).

ETA: Thanks for the reminder on the pics, I forgot about that and meant to change them!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
He is so handsome. You got some great pictures. I really like the ones in the car with the security coat on. It's like he is going off to work with you.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He is so handsome. You got some great pictures. I really like the ones in the car with the security coat on. It's like he is going off to work with you.
Actually he had just come back from my partners timber yard lol!!! People think its hilarious when they see him in the t-shirt.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts