Poodle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just thought I would upload more pictures to show you how big Jake is getting now. He is about 5 months in these pics. He is going to the groomers tomorrow so I will have to bore you all with some more pictures after that :sleepy:

Attachments

· Registered
861 Posts
From the sun, you mean? Not so far, but she's not out in it a lot. She tends to seek out shade if we're out too long. She'll flat out refuse to chase a ball and find a leaf in the shade to crunch on. LOL. I'm in S. California, so our summer has been getting pretty warm. I wonder if this may be an issue in the cooler months when she's in the sun more. I hadn't thought of that. Perhaps something could protect the coat from sun?

She's right about the same age as your Jake! She'll be 5 months on the 31st. Though, slightly bigger. LOL. She was 35 lbs last week (which the handy coverter I found tells me is 15 kg and change-LOL).

ETA: Thanks for the reminder on the pics, I forgot about that and meant to change them!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.