Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, she looks quite big in the pictures but she is tiny for a standard. i can make my finvers meet if i put my hands around her tummy if that makes sence? she is just built very small i havent had one like her before was a little worryd before!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
How long have you been grooming yourself? Your dogs coat looks
amazing! :)

I don't know too much about Standards, but I can tell you that
my Miniature Scooter is built small also. He is a miniature but is
the same size as a toy poodle and at 7 months, I don't believe
he's going to get much bigger. But its no big deal though, I
honestly LOVE his flaws. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont do it any more, as i am at uni now, i used to help out when i was at home with faces and paws but my dad did a lot of the grooming. He converted the garage to a grooming room with a bath and two tables in. He has just invested in some Andis, he used to have some Oster A5's along with a massive collection of sissors and what not :O
He has been doing it for about 13 years but his health isnt very good.
The only thing that worrys me is when Sunny decides he fancys her, i would hate for him to try it on as he it a lot bigger than her.
I would like Sunny in a Dutch clip but im not getting anywhere with my parents lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am not sure about the tails as she is the first we have had which is un docked, Rainbow tends to hold hers up all the time but when i took her to puppy classes her sister had hers down all the time.

·
Registered
554 Posts
She is beautiful! I love her happy tail! Some of my poodles have tails that curve up over a bit!

I think a nice long curved tail is so pretty on a poodle with a Continental Clip!

I am jealous of her color...what a pretty shade of silver. is that what some call platinum?

I look forward to seeing more pics of her and your boy, too!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you, when she wags it bounces ether side of her body, i love that she us such a happy dog! pictures of Sunny are in another thread. im not sure quite how her silver will turn out yet she is a year old this month so shes still got colour to come out, shes always had a silver face from a young age.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
She is beautiful. I thought she looked like a smaller standard. My standards are also smaller - well Ginger is about 42 lbs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts