Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My daughter called me upset yesterday, Aoki (Pom) chewed the strapes of her rainbows off. Nichole swore she was not "talking to her" for a while and that Aoki appeared to know she did a very bad :nono: thing. Also Aoki did get sick and through up the evidence....well I honestly cannot tell you how this happened but my daughter is insisting it happened when she was not home the evening before - It didn't, my dogs are not out of my sight very long. PLUS I would have noticed the next morning - mind you my dogs are crated when we are not there or at bedtime.

Well I went home last night pulled the flips out of the trash and yeah there was not a piece of a strap left. So I took them out in the living room where everyone was accept my daughter and Coco came up snifing and jumping like what you got mom? And the others did the same.

I looked at them and asked "who did this" and Aoki went and hid behind the chair!! :scared:

Well clearly the answer was confirmed. i asked her to come and she slowly came cowering and creeping up to me and again I was talking to her as if she was my little human child and ask again what did you do? It was so hard to even be upset with her BUT again, she knew and whats interesting to me is her reaction!! So then I called my daughter and asked her what she did? She claims nothing she did admit she threw the flips and told her she was a bad girl (which she has heard a few times lol) So anyway what a smart dog!! And a bad one too - same with Nikki, the dogs should have never had the time to get to those pricey flips.

But why the rainbows??? I have to admit, Coco about 1 year ago, chewed my black hemps and I was mad at him and ME, because he was sitting below me doing it!!

Dogs - very smart.......

·
Registered
681 Posts
We have to hide the reefs from our poodle. Our other dog had a penchant for slippers as well, she chewed through several pairs of Reefs and O'Neills during puppyhood. They both love expensive leather purses too, so that stays out in the garage locked in the car :lol: Slippers are probably tastier than regular shoes because there is no barrier between the sole and the foot :lol:

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
Flip-flops! Beau's favorite thing in the world, except maybe UGGs. Foam, leather, any type will do. He has already destroyed several pairs of my daughter's flip-flops - ripped the straps right off. I just hope he didn't ingest to much of it. Eventually she'll learn not to leave them on the floor. :nono:

Lately I've been walking around the house singing "Shoe dog, don't bother me" to the melody of "Shoe Fly."

·
Registered
213 Posts
Shamus has chewed a few of my bra straps in two! I've never seen him do it....he's just that good!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts