Poodle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
he is 50 pounds and 24 inch tall.
winnow: i actually thought he was bigger than that. one photo of him sitting on the hill before his shave down made him look bigger. actually, he's perfect and he's beautiful!!!!

cherie: you must be in heaven!! can't you just imagine rubbing your face in his soft coat and just inhaling him??!!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Well in less than twelve hours he will
My heart goes out to Winnow. She has been amazing through all of this!! I know how difficult it is to say goodbye to the babies, especially the last one. And being at her end, putting her last puppy on a plane to a faraway destination will be quite sad. Just rest assured Winnow, he will be loved and in a couple of days will have settled into his place in our pack of hoodlums. You will definately get to watch him grow up with this crazy camera freak being his new Mommy! Thank you Winnow!!
cherie! you are such a special woman....just taking the time to put yourself in winnow's place and taking the time to reassure her. :love:

·
Registered
781 Posts
Disa called from Iceland and Quincy has been in the air about 2 hours now, so less than nine hours and he should be in his new home with his new pack!!! YAHOOO. Everything was on time so there should not be flight delays or anything due to volcanic ash, so a very bored, very tired puppy will be here soon!!!
cherie - what time zone are you in? i'm in new york, so right now it is 3:30 p.m. just trying to figure out so that i can track what's going on when. you will be on my mind all night. he's arriving 7:00 your time. just trying to figure out what time that will be here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.