Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics I took just a minute ago of our sweet boy Quincy.
He will be leaving to join his new family tomorrow.

Arreau I hope you will have many wonderful years with this sweet boy..

Oh and I put two pics of Charly also :p

Attachments

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Thank you for these! He is lovely. It is amazing how much he has grown since we began to plan this. He is getting so tall. I will post lots of photos on Thursday so you can see how he is doing with the other dogs, and with us. Thank you so much for all you have done. Thank you for keeping me abreast of things with photos and videos. You will never know how much I appreciate your kindness. I hope you will be proud of him!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
These boys cannot take a bad picture. He is such a sweetheart. I am so happy that things have worked out so well for both of you!!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
hes absolutely gorgeous Winnow, and Cherie!! :D

I'm in love with his profile, such a pretty boy :]]

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
You are one lucky lady, Arreau! That is an amazing puppy and so is his dad. I love Charly's head and expression and can see it his son! I can't wait for you to have him home.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I was curious how much Charly weights? He looks so much smaller than my 60+ pounder.... He is VERY handsome. He has a great look!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Thank you everyone for the kind comments and good wishes. I see Charly in Quincy too. I cannot get over Charly's beautiful tail!! And that head!! Quincy has natural tail too and it is lovely and straight so hopefully the handlers here do not see it as a detriment. He is a little hottie, like his Daddy. You guys will be so sick of seeing his photos on here. I am such a picture taker, and this is a lovely way to show him off to all of you, and keep Winnow abreast of his development. Thanks to all of you for sharing in the excitement!

·
Registered
781 Posts
he is 50 pounds and 24 inch tall.
winnow: i actually thought he was bigger than that. one photo of him sitting on the hill before his shave down made him look bigger. actually, he's perfect and he's beautiful!!!!

cherie: you must be in heaven!! can't you just imagine rubbing your face in his soft coat and just inhaling him??!!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
winnow: i actually thought he was bigger than that. one photo of him sitting on the hill before his shave down made him look bigger. actually, he's perfect and he's beautiful!!!!

cherie: you must be in heaven!! can't you just imagine rubbing your face in his soft coat and just inhaling him??!!
Well in less than twelve hours he will be in our home!! Yes, I am looking forward to nuzzling his little neck and sticking my face in that beautiful black fur!! My roots are deeply in the blacks. Mom used to breed blacks exclusively, and it has been a LONG time since I have lived with a black (about 30 years!). They have always owned a piece of my heart. Trillium is going to be co-owning Quincy with me and black is her hubby's fave colour so you can imagine the excitement at her house too. We'll be taking Quincy to meet them when Plumcrazy is here.

My heart goes out to Winnow. She has been amazing through all of this!! I know how difficult it is to say goodbye to the babies, especially the last one. And being at her end, putting her last puppy on a plane to a faraway destination will be quite sad. Just rest assured Winnow, he will be loved and in a couple of days will have settled into his place in our pack of hoodlums. You will definately get to watch him grow up with this crazy camera freak being his new Mommy! Thank you Winnow!!

·
Registered
781 Posts
Well in less than twelve hours he will
My heart goes out to Winnow. She has been amazing through all of this!! I know how difficult it is to say goodbye to the babies, especially the last one. And being at her end, putting her last puppy on a plane to a faraway destination will be quite sad. Just rest assured Winnow, he will be loved and in a couple of days will have settled into his place in our pack of hoodlums. You will definately get to watch him grow up with this crazy camera freak being his new Mommy! Thank you Winnow!!
cherie! you are such a special woman....just taking the time to put yourself in winnow's place and taking the time to reassure her. :love:

·
Registered
225 Posts
This is all so exciting!! The last few weeks have been like a television mini series, waiting for little Quincy to take his long journey to a new land. I can't wait to read the updates and watch this little guy grow. He is an adorable little bundle of joy!:love:

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
cherie! you are such a special woman....just taking the time to put yourself in winnow's place and taking the time to reassure her. :love:
Oh, I know how awful it is letting the little ones go. When you start getting close to the end, panic sets into your heart. The last puppy goes and the house feels so empty! I walk everyone to the door, ask if I can hold their baby one last time, weep, (and I am an ugly cryer, so usually the woman of the family is crying along with me) then sob for about an hour and a half after they leave. We try to slowly get the puppy things out of their room (my office) over the last couple of days so I don't bawl when I walk in there and see everything but with no puppies. This is part of the reason I have such great relationships with my buyers...because once they have their baby, it is their turn to keep me posted on how things are developing. Everyone gives me a call the next day to let me know how the first night went and how the trip home went. Then over the next months they either post photos on FB or send them to me. So, my heart hurts a bit for Winnow today. Quincy is her last puppy, and it is going to feel very odd for her walking back into her house and having no puppies there. In all of the excitement at this end, we must remember how much she has put into these kids and how she is going to be feeling.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts