Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quincy will be 12 week old on Tuesday and I took and few pics of his beautiful face and I will do more tomorrow after I give him a bath.

For those of you who don't know Quincy he is Arreau little guy and will be joining her family after a few days.

And here he is on the move

Attachments

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Wow he looks amazing for such a young'in!

I cannot wait to see him grow. Those are great pictures too.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
What a lovely face that little guy has! Love how long his ears are!!! And, boy, does he have a happy attitude...lol. Look at that tail wag and wag and wag as he trots along! Looks like you have a lovely boy going home with you soon. :)

Ohhh, I misread it.. I thought the little guy was coming from Arreau! Congrats Arreau on your beautiful young man! :)

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And, boy, does he have a happy attitude...lol. Look at that tail wag and wag and wag as he trots along!
He is a very confident puppy and has a easy going attitude.
I took him with me to hospice for a visit with his dad Charly who is a therapy dog.

He just went in with his tail up and greeted all the people who where waiting for him.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
OMG!!! You have no idea how excited I am. I have not welcomed a baby into my home that was not bred here for a very long time. Now I know how people feel while they are waiting for one of my puppies. I have managed to hold myself together until Winnow sent me the video this afternoon. I have watched it ten times, and giggle at what a goofy puppy he is, trying so hard to look elegant, and then could cry because he is smiling and looking up into Winnow's face like she is his whole world. I hope he will bond with me and love me like he loves her now.

The photos are just beautiful Winnow. I love his head. But it was this beautiful face looking out through the camera that got me interested in this litter a few weeks ago. His head just does it for me, and while I saw your photos of the litter from their birth, that one close up of him at five weeks was the spark that got me thinking. Then when I discovered their Mom is apricot, well...that was the icing on the cake.

I know how hard it is going to be saying goodbye to him...the last puppy. And having him the extra time while the volcano business sorted itself out and we waited for a direct flight has given you a chance to bond even more with him. Please know, we will love him, and we will do our best by him. We will keep you and everyone on here up to date on his progress with photos and videos. I have written two well known handlers here in Ontario about assessing him in a couple of months and we will see where that goes, but everyone here will know about it. I am getting emotional just writing this because I know how my heart hurts when my litters are winding down and things are getting close to the end. Some days you wonder if it will ever end, then when the end is drawing near you feel this tug at your heart and wish time would just slow down so you can have them a little longer. I thank you Winnow for saying yes to me, and for the kindness and consideration you have shown me. Working together this last little while has been a sheer pleasure.

I look forward to you coming to Canada to visit us, and seeing Quincy again. Maybe by then you will be meeting some of his children too. I look forward too to you and I savouring his progress and accomplishments together. And I look forward to living with a black once again. My Mom will be smiling a great big smile in Heaven as we welcome this lovely boy into our lives!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
We can't wait to meet him!!! He's such a handsome little man!! Congratulations, Arreau!! :hug:

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Thank you Cutie! Isn't he beautiful?? You will be able to tell everyone here your impression of him too. (WOO-HOO!!! Less than a month you will be sitting in my house!!! All this excitement! I am blessed!!)

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Congratulations to you Arreau!!! He is a wonderfully happy little fellow with a beautiful face! I am so very, very happy for you. Can't wait to see how he assesses out.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Thank you Spoospirit. I cannot tell you how happy this boy coming into our lives and our breeding program is making me. Isn't he a joyous little gaffer? I just fell madly in love with that face. I know a few folks on here felt I should have chosen his brother purple collar, but there is something about this boy that knocks my socks off. And after the temperament testing our fates were sealed. Purple is stronger and more feisty, and with four established dogs here I needed someone who would go with the flow. As he is growing, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt this boy was meant for my home. I just love him already.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you Arreau.

It will be hard letting him go but it is also a little relief since I can finally devote all my energy on pour Vaka that joined our family on a very busy moment.

She is not 9 months old and does not know our household with out the crazy little black guy's chewing on her coat :p

Quincy is so sweet and lovable I can't wait to see if you will like him as much as I do.
We have put a lot of work into him and it shows today as he is a very confident little puppy that does well in all kind of situations.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Quincy is so HANDSOME ! Look at all that spunk and confidence. He prances like he's on top of the world. What a joyful boy he appears to be with tail and head up high. It will be great fun to watch him develop. Congrats, Arreau. Beautiful pup, Winnow.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Congratulations Arreau! Every time I see him I like him more than the last time I saw him!! He just looks like so much fun. I hope he turns out to be everything you want!

Winnow, I love what you do with your babies! Anyone who has a Winnow puppy is very lucky indeed!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Congratulations Arreau! Every time I see him I like him more than the last time I saw him!! He just looks like so much fun. I hope he turns out to be everything you want!

Winnow, I love what you do with your babies! Anyone who has a Winnow puppy is very lucky indeed!
Thank you so much for the kind wishes. I am sure he is going to work out for our program just fine as long as his testing goes well. I am so proud of Winnow and the way she has raised this litter. For a first time Poodle puppy Mama, she has done a beautiful job, and I am happy to be involved with her.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts