Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Grandson Carter just celebrated his 2nd birthday and we had him, and his Mom and Dad for a little birthday party. Quincy was not sure what to make of this little person, but as the day progressed, he realized he quite liked him. I put one video on just of Carter because he is so darned cute!! (and smart!!)

·
Registered
229 Posts
Oh how ADORABLE!!! Kids+Puppies= the cutest combination!! :) My youngest just turned 2, and I just love seeing how the dogs interact with him! They are just so cute! I agree with you about how kids pick up EVERYTHING you say!! You think they are not listening, but then they come out with some not so choice words...usually out in public! LOL!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh how ADORABLE!!! Kids+Puppies= the cutest combination!! :) My youngest just turned 2, and I just love seeing how the dogs interact with him! They are just so cute! I agree with you about how kids pick up EVERYTHING you say!! You think they are not listening, but then they come out with some not so choice words...usually out in public! LOL!
Dogs and kids are the perfect combination!! It was cute to watch them getting used to each other.

I nearly did not post this because of what Carter said, but it is funny and the rest of the video is so cute. Glad you enjoyed it!

·
Registered
319 Posts
They are both adorable! (I just love watching the videos). Trust me "oh balls" is nowhere near enough to offend my "delicate sensibilities".

·
Registered
553 Posts
Love your grandson's mohawk! You really have to watch what you say around children. They pick up everything.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are both adorable! (I just love watching the videos). Trust me "oh balls" is nowhere near enough to offend my "delicate sensibilities".
Well, thank Heavens it is not offensive. He just repeated what his Daddy had just said. He is a very bright little firecracker, so we all need to be extra careful with this boy around!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I love Mohawks on toddler boys!! I seen it on FB and let a girlfriend see it - her son is sporting a much shorter one! Now please no rat tails - remember those!!!?? Quincy is being a sweetie too. I liked the one with your GS sitting with Iris wrapped around him, that was adorable!!

Oh balls - is so minor. As bad as it is, seeing kids goof what mom and dad say is a little funny!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I love Mohawks on toddler boys!! I seen it on FB and let a girlfriend see it - her son is sporting a much shorter one! Now please no rat tails - remember those!!!?? Quincy is being a sweetie too. I liked the one with your GS sitting with Iris wrapped around him, that was adorable!!

Oh balls - is so minor. As bad as it is, seeing kids goof what mom and dad say is a little funny!
I love this little mohawk too! He has a teeny went natural rat tail and that is part of the reason his mom got his hair cut.

Thank you Olie. I really thought twice about this one, but it is so cute the little love fest between him and Iris.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How sweet!
Thank you!! This little boy's Mom and Dad were both addicts when he was conceived, and right up until he was five months old his mother did meth. There were fears he could be born blind or mentally disabled. WELL...he is our little miracle. He is completely normal and actually brighter than any two year old I have ever met. His mother has been clean since he was five months old in the womb. His Dad, my eldest son, struggles at times, but has done quite well for the past year. So only good things came out of the creation of this darling child.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
What a cutie-patuttie your grandson is. Ok, remember the show Kids Say The Darnedest Things? :rofl: He was really enjoying the dogs and they obviously love him too.

·
Registered
123 Posts
OMG, that was just too cute! First, your grandson's hair is fabulous. And then watching how gentle he was with Iris. So sweet. I love watching Quincy follow him around, too. When Carter screamed, I'm sure Quincy thought he was the greatest squeaky toy ever!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OMG, that was just too cute! First, your grandson's hair is fabulous. And then watching how gentle he was with Iris. So sweet. I love watching Quincy follow him around, too. When Carter screamed, I'm sure Quincy thought he was the greatest squeaky toy ever!
It was fun to watch once Quincy realized he was okay. He was a bit uneasy at first, but it didn't take too long.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts