Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We finally got our little man safe and sound. His plane landed at 7 pm and we had him in our arms just minutes afteer nine. He came out of the crate on his own, tail going ninety miles and hour. He was extremely happy to see us, and happy to be somewhere! He was awesome in the van on the way home which was another two hours. We let the other dogs greet him one at a time and within five minutes they figured out he is staying, at least for a while. I will post a few photos and a couple of videos now, and a ton in the daylight. He is beautiful, and needless to say, we are thrilled!!!

·
Super Moderator
2,956 Posts
Awwwwwww!!!! I remember that scene as if it were only yesterday!!! Congratulations!! Call me sometime!!! :)

·
Registered
752 Posts
Oh, he's just absolutely, completely adorable! You must be so glad to finally have him home, and the videos show him doing great...so happy! Congratulations on his arrival!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh, he's just absolutely, completely adorable! You must be so glad to finally have him home, and the videos show him doing great...so happy! Congratulations on his arrival!
Thank you so much. We are going to head to bed now, but will post tons of photos and videos in the morning of his intro to the other dogs and daylight fun!!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Oh, big congrats to you and i'm so glad your baby made it to you safely. I had to check the photo forums just to see if by any chance pictures had made it up and yay..

He's adorable and looks just as happy to see you as you are to see him. Looks like a great match!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Congratulations, Arreau! Quincy has a lot of energy after such a long flight. Looks like he fared quite well. Can't wait to see the next set of photos and videos. He's a total JOY :).

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Congrats! I bet Winnow is just as excited that that sweet boy made it to his new home safely. Can't wait for pictures tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Thank you so much for these pics and vidoes

He looks very happy to see you :) And it looks like the flight had no affect on him at all.
He has a golden temp and there are not many things that set him off.

And yes he is a jumpy little guy, hard for him to have all four on the ground at the same time :p Although I never pet him unless he has all feet firmly on the ground.

Good to hear he is glued to you :) he would be very good in obedience I think lots of eye contact

Enjoy you new puppy :)

·
Registered
225 Posts
YAY!! He finally made it in your arms safe and sound!:cheer2: I know you are thrilled just as much as little Quincy. I am so looking forward to watching him grow on the forum. Thanks so much for sharing the story with us, I look forward to the updates and milestones.

Enjoy your new baby and a huge CONGRATS from Stella and me!!!:flowers:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts