Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quincy got his first full groom since being with us. He hates his feet being done but was good about his face. He was a really good boy in the tub and being dried. He is a really lovely boy.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
He is really lovely. Is that your dog in the background of one of the photos - the one that looks like a whippet?

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
He's just such a gorgeous puppy. Love that last picture, where he's kinda looking at you out of the corner of his eye. LOL

·
Registered
562 Posts
Aww Quincy is doing so good! I love his little baby shaved feeties...so cute! He really is a handsome little man! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you everyone. I cannot answer everyone individually because we are about two hours from Plumcrazy's arrival!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited today!

Quincy's coat is amazing. I am dreading looking after it but we will see where that goes. It is thicker than I have seen at thhis age, but Winnow says his Dad's coat is fantastic too!!

Yes, I havew two Whippets and Three Spoos. A gaggle!!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Quincy, you handsome boy, you!!! :)

Cherie, I bet you are on pins and needles waiting for plumcrazy to get there! Have a blast, you guys!! :)

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They were longer at Niagara Falls as EVERYONE wanted to take 'Lucy's picture!! A couple of hours now. YES!! I am ver the moon!!

I hope he gets his Daddy's coat too!

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Your dogs are really gorgeous.

I was chatting today to my agility instructor. He just had to put his Doberman down last Thursday. He had some problem with an enlarged heart. He hasn't had any luck with his Dobes. I wouldn't say it, but I think the problem may be with his breeder. He got the last two from the same breeder and they both died around 5 years old.

A friend told me that he was looking into getting a Standard Poodle but had discovered that they were subject to bloat. He mentioned that today and I said that I had looked on the Internet and lots of breeds are subject to bloat. I said that obviously there are good and bad Standard Poodles - just as there are good and bad of any breed. I said I thought they would be a really good choice for him. His wife has MS and is confined to a wheelchair and I bet she would love a Spoo!!

Anyway, he hasn't asked for my opinion. If he did then I would certainly suggest a Standard Poodle.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Your dogs are really gorgeous.

I was chatting today to my agility instructor. He just had to put his Doberman down last Thursday. He had some problem with an enlarged heart. He hasn't had any luck with his Dobes. I wouldn't say it, but I think the problem may be with his breeder. He got the last two from the same breeder and they both died around 5 years old.

A friend told me that he was looking into getting a Standard Poodle but had discovered that they were subject to bloat. He mentioned that today and I said that I had looked on the Internet and lots of breeds are subject to bloat. I said that obviously there are good and bad Standard Poodles - just as there are good and bad of any breed. I said I thought they would be a really good choice for him. His wife has MS and is confined to a wheelchair and I bet she would love a Spoo!!

Anyway, he hasn't asked for my opinion. If he did then I would certainly suggest a Standard Poodle.
Oh yes. They are great dogs. Eager to please, stable and sound. They do make great service dogs. Of course, you can find poorly bred ones who are not so great but if he asks questions and looks for all the rightr things, he will never be sorry.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts