Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is our baby Quincy (Winnow Happy Go Lucky at Arreau) right after his groom today. Winnow is also a member here, and with her help, we imported this gorgeous boy to add to our breeding program. We could not be happier with him. Thank you Winnow, for this joy, who just gets more lovely as he matures!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
He's a pretty boy. It will be fun watching him grow up.

I love his groom and that beautiful coat!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Aww - love those videos! Theres nothing better than watching poodles prance around!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks so much. He is quite the little mover. The other days are wanting to go outside and join their buddy so they can all play outside. They rather enjoy him.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Oh I love the video. His tail is constantly wagging its so cute. You can just tell he totally loves you. He looks lovely n the pics.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Oh I love the video. His tail is constantly wagging its so cute. You can just tell he totally loves you. He looks lovely n the pics.
Thanks so much! He and I have a mutual admiration society. He loves to be on leash and it shows. Head is always up, tails is always going. He is the sweetest little character! With his attitude on leash, I think he is going to be a great show dog.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Man, I do love watching him move! He is just such a handsome boy. He has such a lovely coby body. And what attitude! His love of life, love of you and wonderful attitude shines right out of him!!! Can't wait to see what he does in the ring! Congrats, you couldn't have gotten a better boy for your program I don't think, both looks and attitude. :)

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
He loves you so much :D

I see more of him than the other pups, and they live in Iceland hehe..
Thanks for begin so active in posting videos and pics love it.

His coat looks amazing and his sweet face could melt anyone.
Love him prancing around with you I really like him on the move.

Can't wait to hear from the handler.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man, I do love watching him move! He is just such a handsome boy. He has such a lovely coby body. And what attitude! His love of life, love of you and wonderful attitude shines right out of him!!! Can't wait to see what he does in the ring! Congrats, you couldn't have gotten a better boy for your program I don't think, both looks and attitude. :)
He is so sweet!! He totally suits his name...Happy Go Lucky...he does find total joy in everything except getting his feet clipped and nails done..lol!!! And he and I have bonded just like I had hoped we would.

I agree entirely. There is not a line of dogs or another pup that I would rather have than him. Everything about him thrills me, and I cannot find a thing about him I am not tickled with. Of course, as we know, there is always room for improvement, but no more need for improvement on him than anyone else I have seen. In case I haven't said it before or in case you didn't quite catch it, I love this boy!!!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
What'cha say? I didn't hear you! :pound: I think you like Quincy...LOL

Truly enjoyed watching the little fellow move and he is looking so fine! I love how attentive he is toward you.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
He loves you so much :D

I see more of him than the other pups, and they live in Iceland hehe..
Thanks for begin so active in posting videos and pics love it.

His coat looks amazing and his sweet face could melt anyone.
Love him prancing around with you I really like him on the move.

Can't wait to hear from the handler.
I love his movement too. We will be working on him self stacking. He does it pretty good most of the time.

Thank you for noticing how attentive he is with me. He melts my heart. Remember we talked about the relationship I had with my first Whippet, and how I was yearning for that again? Well...I think this is it!! He is so tuned into me! Of course he is still a goofball, but if I leave the room, he is watching for me. When I bathe, he is on the bath mat by the tub. When I walk him, he only has eyes for me. I thank you so much for entrusting this little dickens to me. I seriously could not ask for anything more Disa.

I love his head. So do all the other breeders I am friends with. His head, his coat and his movement are the things they all talk about. I have seen adults that do not float like him, and he is still just a baby.

I am hoping to see the handler in the next couple of weeks (which means another groom, which means even more photos...lol) and I will certainly let you know everything she says. I do not feel his natural tail will be a detriment at all, because it isn't horribly long, and he holds it straight up most of the time. I am hoping to finally meet Lisa from Tango at the handllers place or for coffee after, so she will be going over Quincy too. I am excited to hear what they have to say.

I cannot thank you enough. If all of your buyers are as thrilled with their babies as I am, you must be feeling all the good vibes, because without you, it would not have happpened.

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
LOOK AT HIM!! ahhh hes absolutely beautiful!! :D
I can't wait to hear what the handler has to say Cherie! ((I'm sure it will be nothing but praise :D:D))

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
What'cha say? I didn't hear you! :pound: I think you like Quincy...LOL

Truly enjoyed watching the little fellow move and he is looking so fine! I love how attentive he is toward you.
YEP....MAYBE I SHOULD SHOUT IT A LITTLE LOUDER!!!! I LOVE THIS BOY!!!!!

Thanks for the kind comments. I love the relationship between a male dog and their female human! This boy is all I could ever have hoped for in looks and personality.

I have watched his movement videos 100 times trying to see if there is something I do not like about the way he moves, and nope, just nothing there.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOOK AT HIM!! ahhh hes absolutely beautiful!! :D
I can't wait to hear what the handler has to say Cherie! ((I'm sure it will be nothing but praise :D:D))
Well, I am expecting to hear good things. He is not perfect, but nobody is. He could have a bit more angulation and a bit more chest, but according to the handler, there are not many Standards anymore with great chests. And according to all of my breeder friends, rears are about the easiest thing to fix in offspring. He has a stunning head, fabulous bite and remarkable movement for such a young dog, personality out the wazoo and ears like a Bassett hound. Thank you so much Keith!!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts