Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dogs all played together Saturday morning. They had a blast together. Quincy is a smart little firecracker. I throw the ball and he runs with the rest of them, then slams on his brakes so he doesn't get caught up in commotion where the ball has landed. Then he happily runs back with everybody and waits for the ball to be thrown again. Later in the day I was throwing four at a time so everyone had a chance at bringing one back to me, and Quincy does bring his right to me!! (Thinker doesn't chase the ball, he just chastises everyone while they play).

We got a couple of him on lead in the yard bouncing like he has springs in his feet.

Everything has gone so good. I have a renewed respect and love for my adult dogs. What an accepting, sweet spirited bunch they are. I know I could not live without my dogs!!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Plumcrazy sent me a message to say she was having a bit of trouble with my youtube videos. I have not changes my privacy settings or anything, so if anyone else experiences problems, could you let me know please?

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Some of the videos are coming up private as if they may have been removed ??

BUT I did get to see him walking or prancing. He does fantastic for a young pup and looks like a natural already. I am so glad you share these!!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmmmm... this is a puzzle. The ones you are seeing posted correctly. The ones you are having trouble with posted in "My videos" rather than "My channel". I will see if I delelte them from the area they are in and repost if that will help.

He is a bit of a jumping jack while on the lead, but Holly was on the deck barkikng lkike she was worried I was taking him away, and this was causing a huge distraction to Quincy. He is adorable though. Glad you are enjoying these.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts