Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do we have to click "Post Reply" or "QR" when we want to post a Quick Reply? Other forums I've been on similar to this don't require any additional clicks. You just start typing in the quick reply box at the bottom of the page, hence a quick reply.

I know it's only one click, but :dontknow:

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
It's like that on many many forums I go to....??

Ok, I'm editing this to say that I know a couple of forums where you can just click on the quick reply box to activate it, but I am also a member of a lot of forums where you have to click on a quick reply button FIRST to activate the box... I don't know why though! lol. It's still much quicker than loading a whole new page (ie the reply button) so I'm fine with it...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, other forums I belong to (one I know that is powered by vBulletin Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd) there is a quick reply area at the end of the page you can immediately type into. On here you first have to click QR to activate the area.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I'm a member of only one other forum, and on it, you don't have to click anything to activate the reply box, you just start typing in it... I often find myself doing that here ... I start typing away, and then remember I have to hit the post reply button first, I didn't know about the QR button before now, so I learned something new today :) I still wish you could just type in the reply box and hit submit! lol (lazy eh?! lol)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts