Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to try any new styles on their poodles during quarantine? I was thinking maybe a modified HCC and then I remembered burrs. It can be hard seeing all those little beggars in long hair. However I do love the look of those powerful hindquarters shaved when the poodles are running around outside in spring and summer

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Anyone going to try any new styles on their poodles during quarantine? I was thinking maybe a modified HCC and then I remembered burrs. It can be hard seeing all those little beggars in long hair. However I do love the look of those powerful hindquarters shaved when the poodles are running around outside in spring and summer

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk
Yes we're growing out fur for a lamb trim and have gone with tassel ears! It's already a cute look though it's still in progress. We struggle with burrs as well, but the burr-filled parks are closed so not as much of an issue currently. Though he still manages to find and tramp through sticker weeds in our neighborhood.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I was growing diva into a Scandinavian but then decided to try continental. I love it! So much less brushing 😆

1 - 3 of 3 Posts