Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jamie is now 7 weeks along. in the past week she has started to push her bed and blanket into the very back of her crate and just lay on the hard plastic tray. She can't possibly be hot, I keep the heat on 68 degrees, its actually a little chilly in here most of the time.
anyone else have a dog(pregnant/not pregnant, poodle/non-poodle) that does this?
its driving me nuts!:doh:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
When Dima was pregnant she loved to lay on the hard floor. And she has like a 10 different beds to choose from.

Before she used to sleep in our bed during the day and night but while pregnant, she was most comfy on the floor.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Mine will do that even if they are not pregnant. It is a pain as I like everything to 'look' neat and tidy and that doesn't! :)

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
our two minis do this - if i cover a chair they pull until they get it untucked - they like to get under it or use it for a pillow - and sometimes they just push it aside. The standards don't do this.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jamie is so strange, I mean, I thought she would like to be comfortable, but apparently its not a big deal to her. poor thing, I feel really bad for her, her belly is HUGE!! :preggers:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yep, Flash refuses to sleep on a blanket for any reason, lol. Dirty laundry, now-- that's a whole 'nother story. :) if you really want her to sleep on the blanket, try leaving it in the bottom of the laundry basket for a couple days. That's what I do with Flash when I leave him with friends for boarding.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts