Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon
Has any one noticed that you can not find Purina Pro Plan Savor Small Breed Adult dog food Lamb & Rice? I have contacted Purina by e-mail to see what's going on. My poodle can not do chicken or fish you can find that. If I receive a reply from Purina I will post to let you all know. I have one bag left before I have to start transitioning her to beef. At this point I may contact the vet for advice. She does so well on this food and even tho she is 20 lbs the small kibble doesn't choke her. Any advice from any of you would be great.

·
Super Moderator
1,254 Posts
Are you looking for the Focus Small Bites or the Savor small breed? It looks like Chewy has both in stock.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts

Shows it is out of stock, unfortunately.

I would suggest buying the same food for larger breeds and adding some water to it for now to soften it up. It could be that the virus has delayed production or distribution. You might contact Chewy as well and see if they know when it might be back in stock, but Purina hopefully will be able to give you more of an idea of what is going on.

·
Super Moderator
1,254 Posts

I would suggest buying the same food for larger breeds and adding some water to it for now to soften it up. It could be that the virus has delayed production or distribution. You might contact Chewy as well and see if they know when it might be back in stock, but Purina hopefully will be able to give you more of an idea of what is going on.
Wow, yeah. Between whe I posted and when I checked again, it flipped to out of stock. I'm not seeing it anywhere that I've checked.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
The Purina website "Buy Now" link took me to a page listing a company "Pet Supplies Plus" for my location. Maybe you'll get a hit for your area trying that.

Reactions: Jan Ann

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Thanks
Are you looking for the Focus Small Bites or the Savor small breed? It looks like Chewy has both in stock.
Savor small bits.
The Purina website "Buy Now" link took me to a page listing a company "Pet Supplies Plus" for my location. Maybe you'll get a hit for your area trying that.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
That's good news, then. I don't know if you ever use Chewy, but you can sign up to be informed for when a product is back in stock. Then you will be able to order it right away.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts