Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On craiglist there is a table, 3' L x 2' W x 30" high with a MetroVac AirForce Top Gun stand dryer 4.0HP TG-3 used just a couple of times. My question is this a good dryer to start out with and also concerned about the height of table 30 inches?? will be using it for a toy and mini poodle. I think my husband and I came up with a plan to get the table a bit higher if need be. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
I use a smaller adjustable table. It's set at full height, 32" and an ooch from uncarpeted floor to top of table. I'm 5'3" and that's a comfortable height for me to work on my two mini boys. If you've been working on a kitchen table, as an example, that's typically a 30" height. I haven't tried at the lower adjusted setting, so it might be just fine. You have a back up plan so that should be good either way. The top size sounds good also, I just didn't have room.

I'm no help on the dryer question as I still use - heresy- a human hand held dryer with a concentrator nozzle.

Reactions: Yellow

·
Registered
589 Posts
In my area these kind of grooming supplies are hardly ever available secondhand. If I saw it advertised, I would go take a look. Very tempting! I only have two hands, and I always wish I had eight when grooming so a stand dryer sounds awesome. They tend to be very expensive though.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the input. I have talked to a groomer and got some advice so will pass on the one I was asking about

1 - 4 of 4 Posts