Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,091 Posts
Hi and welcome. I'm so sorry you lost your best friend - but you found the right place to help you with everything poodle - and some non-poodle things too.

What size poodle are you looking for and where do you live - how far will you travel to pick up a puppy.

Also are you looking for something specific? Any plans to use your dog for therapy or dog sports etc.?

·
Premium Member
22,875 Posts
Ditto on everything Skylar said.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am looking for a toy or teacup poodle in Georgia or surrounding area. Any color except black since it is hard for me to see at night.

·
Premium Member
22,875 Posts
Please don't go to a breeder that advertises they are selling teacups. That is not a real size, but more likely than not a marketing gimick and not an indicator of a really great breeder. I can't help you with specific suggestions since I am in the Northeast and more familiar with standard breeders, but hopefully someone will have great ideas for you.

Reactions: Dechi

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the information. That is why I joined here in hopes that I could find something beside a puppy mill place. I hope to find a poodle like the last one I had.

·
Premium Member
22,875 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,560 Posts
Welcome to PF! I also saw Gator Poodles and recommend talking to them. AKC Breeder of Merit and those silver Tpoo’s are lovely.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts