Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have any adorable pictures of poodle pups or your
dogs when they were puppies? I'd love to see them!

Here is my baby, "Maddie."

( I edited this picture putting the bow in the hair and painting her nails
in photoshop, lol :p)

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG SIVARO! They are all sooooooo adorable!!!

Is the homebred female a cream like my Maddie?:)

This is Maddie's sibling (male) at 6 wks. old, he along with her
other sister has already been placed in new homes.:)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
OMG SIVARO! They are all sooooooo adorable!!!

Is the homebred female a cream like my Maddie?:)

This is Maddie's sibling (male) at 6 wks. old, he along with her
other sister has already been placed in new homes.:)
Thanks mm

No she is actually a paper white. That colouring will go, but she wont be the beautiful ice white. I was shocked when they were born, I breed black and browns. When the mum had them, 2 whites and a black was born. Thought WTF, where did they come from. Right back in the 10 generation on both sides there were whites :eek:

Maddies sibling is a cutey

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks mm

No she is actually a paper white. That colouring will go, but she wont be the beautiful ice white. I was shocked when they were born, I breed black and browns. When the mum had them, 2 whites and a black was born. Thought WTF, where did they come from. Right back in the 10 generation on both sides there were whites :eek:

Maddies sibling is a cutey
Ahhh. Omg, that would of been a shock to anyone, lol!
Do you have any pictures of your brown poodles? Browns
are lovely, I'd love to of had one for Maddie a future hubby,
but there is no brown poodles on her sire's family
tree that I know of. I have the option of finding a black,
silver, white, or cream male puppy.

Thanks, he was a real looker!:D

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
this brown died in the litter above with the 3 black girls. He faded :(

Will load some mini browns up tomorrow. 1am in the mornig here. Tired so gonna go to bed zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I can only find one pic of Eli as a baby. :( I swear I took more.

This is him on his way home from his first grooming appointment. I believe he was 12 weeks.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Mickey looks like a stuffed animal - so perfect - so cute!!!! Bubbles is adorable alos - I love the fisheye look - ours do that too - so cute!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Mickey looks like a stuffed animal - so perfect - so cute!!!! Bubbles is adorable alos - I love the fisheye look - ours do that too - so cute!
Yes those pics won my heart, he was online for 5 secs and I paid for him :rolleyes: He goes back to some of my lines, and the owner didnt hesitate to sell him to me. With Bubbles, the one thing thats a shame is her pink pigment, stumped me that a white was born but then not to have dark pigment from two blacks :confused: Guess you cant win everything :(

Sivaro, what a drop dead gorgeous puppy. She has a natural stack. Did you show her?
Which one are you talking about angie, Mickey is being shown now, Bubbles has her first show tomorrow. She is only 4 1/2 mths old.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Sivaro,
I was talking about Mikey. Sorry, I didn't realize I called him a her. Bubbles is beautiful as well but Mikey really is a eye catcher. Good luck at the shows.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
lol, ok he is being shown atm, he hasnt been in much yet as I had so many van issues. Finally my van is going so he done a show a month back but will be doing alot more in the future.:D

1 - 20 of 76 Posts