Poodle Forum banner

141 - 160 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
Charlie Hendrix Parker The standard poodle
22 Posts
Here is a update of my boy Charlie Hendrix Barker, He is 11 weeks and some change and growing like a weed. He is a bit mischievous but I love it. We have continued to work on potty training and he is doing well but does miss the mark sometimes. He loved to play in dirt lol but we are trying to curb that habit as well. He is learning from my German Shepherd Fatima on how to behave and the pack order as well. All in all puppy days are tedious but worth it ....oh did I mention I have a chiweenie puppy too about the same age :eek:

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
Here is a update of my boy Charlie Hendrix Barker, He is 11 weeks and some change and growing like a weed. He is a bit mischievous but I love it. We have continued to work on potty training and he is doing well but does miss the mark sometimes. He loved to play in dirt lol but we are trying to curb that habit as well. He is learning from my German Shepherd Fatima on how to behave and the pack order as well. All in all puppy days are tedious but worth it ....oh did I mention I have a chiweenie puppy too about the same age :eek: View attachment 471584 View attachment 471585 View attachment 471586
Please post pics of all 3🥺.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Tatl is tied out today. We interrupted his nap time yet days in a row, yesterday for guests, and today so we could go to the dog park. We stayed much longer than he wanted because our big dog really needed the party time with dogs his size.

Also his muzzle may be changing color, guess I'll find out as he gets older, but I suspect him of being a dark blue even though he's registered black.

·
Registered
12 Posts
How much is too much? 😄 I have so many puppy pictures since Kuzco is just under 5 months (Also - Hi, I'm new here 👋)

First day home:

Second day home:

Little teeth (anyone else obsessed with little doggy teeth?)

Learned "Sit" in one brief session - afterwards I went to the kitchen and came back to this... "More treats, mom? I'm sitting on my bed."

Sleepy puppy ears (part 1 and 2):

Kuzco in a hole (replaced the motor on the septic system) *Also, yelled at him right after taking the pic to get out of the dirt, but he was too cute not to capture.

I know I should do a separate post to introduce us, and/or dump photos, but couldn't resist sharing all of these puppy gems 😍

141 - 160 of 175 Posts