Poodle Forum banner
381 - 400 of 404 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Here is our little C.C. We got her from Gail Zamora right before Christmas. We had to send our 17 year old Coco Chanel to doggie heaven from end stage collapsing trachea. We loved her so and were so sad. I kept talking to her and asked her to help me find a pup. C.C. Is a bit of a handful but very flirty and affectionate. Because of the pandemic and since Coco was so sensitive in the last 6 months, especially, I watched all the videos I could find and am now able to groom C.C. myself. I feel very accomplished!! The pic with CC on her snuffle mat and wood floor is her 2nd grooming by me.

Attachments

·
Registered
Sophia toy poodle 11 months
49 Posts
Here is our little C.C. We got her from Gail Zamora right before Christmas. We had to send our 17 year old Coco Chanel to doggie heaven from end stage collapsing trachea. We loved her so and were so sad. I kept talking to her and asked her to help me find a pup. C.C. Is a bit of a handful but very flirty and affectionate. Because of the pandemic and since Coco was so sensitive in the last 6 months, especially, I watched all the videos I could find and am now able to groom C.C. myself. I feel very accomplished!! The pic with CC on her snuffle mat and wood floor is her 2nd grooming by me.
Congratulation! C.C is adorable. I’m sorry for the loss of your coco. we lost our little 12 year old fur baby Macy as well and we still miss her. We got our toy poodle Sophia from Gail Zamora in June 2021. She will be turning 1year this month and I can’t believe how fast it has went. C.C looks amazing great job on grooming her..

·
Registered
Sophia toy poodle 11 months
49 Posts
How old and how big is C.C?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Bijou in her booster seat. She’s getting so big and can now stick her head out of the window. Anyone else get and like their booster seats for their toy or mini? I used it for my toy and Bijou is a mini,so maybe that’s why she looks huge. I suspect a growth spurt.
Car Dog Window Vertebrate Seat belt

·
Registered
234 Posts
The Outward Hound seat looks cool but my baby would be too heavy I think. Bijou will be a year old in May and she seems to keep growing. I might have to find another car seat.
Since Bijou is a mini, I agree that the Outward Hound seat is probably too small for her.

·
Registered
Fiona Shay (Mini Poodle), Bailey Rose (Himalayan)
97 Posts
I just love these pictures. We were playing ball when all of a sudden she just stopped dead, sat down and stared straight ahead. I asked her what she was looking at and she turned her head and looked at me like….what you can’t see it? Still have no idea what she was looking at.
Dog Plant Water dog Carnivore Dog breed
Plant Fawn Terrestrial animal Dog breed Grass

381 - 400 of 404 Posts