Poodle Forum banner
301 - 320 of 494 Posts
Reactions: 94Magna_Tom
Da Fluff Bucket has a brag. Simon became the first dog ever to earn an Outdoor Dog Adventure Puppy title when he earned his Pioneer
Pup Level 1 yesterday. This is from one of our adventures. The local Convention and Visitors Bureau has a geocaching GeoTour that takes you to various historic and/or interesting places around town. This gorgeous Greek Revival style mansion was built by one of the early movers and shakers in town, and is now a museum. And since we found this cache, it will count towards his next level GeoPup Sports title, as well.

Plant Dog Window Dog breed Road surface

With five titles from four different organizations under his belt, he officially Birch Creek Renegade Knight ADP-FS1 2K9 NTD GPS-BS ODA-PP1.

For more information about Outdoor dog, you can check out their Facebook group Log into Facebook or website https://outdoor-dog.org/

For information about geocaching, check out the geocaching website Geocaching and for information about GeoPup Sports, check their Facebook group. Log into Facebook

Please post your puppy pictures here!! I hope this thread will make anyone feel better a bit better if they’re having a bad day or something?
Please post your puppy pictures here!! I hope this thread will make anyone feel better a bit better if they’re having a bad day or something?

301 - 320 of 494 Posts