Poodle Forum banner
261 - 280 of 281 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
😂 I will! She likes to try to eat my ears and hair sometimes, and she was so happy to find my Mom's slippers😂😰 She is a lot of fun and work.
Bode likes to eat my hair and ears at bedtime and when he first wakes up. This morning he woke me with a wet kiss. Glad his shots are up to date. 😎

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #270 ·
Bode likes to eat my hair and ears at bedtime and when he first wakes up. This morning he woke me with a wet kiss. Glad his shots are up to date. 😎
🤣 Oh my goodness. Yeah, me too. 😎 How old is he? Goose can't go outside yet because she needs one more set of puppy shots and isn't due for them yet. The rescue already gave her rabies. I didn't know puppies could have a rabies shot. Maybe they gave it to her because she is from out of state?

·
Registered
151 Posts
🤣 Oh my goodness. Yeah, me too. 😎 How old is he? Goose can't go outside yet because she needs one more set of puppy shots and isn't due for them yet. The rescue already gave her rabies. I didn't know puppies could have a rabies shot. Maybe they gave it to her because she is from out of state?
Rabies shots are dictated by state law. In CA, Bode needs to have his by 4 months. He's currently 17 weeks old and today he got his 3d puppy vaccination. He's sleeping now, the vet visit was exhausting. He'll get his rabies shot in 3 weeks. The breeder was late in starting his puppy vaccines so that's why he's late in finishing them up. It's tough not letting them go on walks, etc. while waiting for the vaccines. But this to shall pass.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #273 ·
Rabies shots are dictated by state law. In CA, Bode needs to have his by 4 months. He's currently 17 weeks old and today he got his 3d puppy vaccination. He's sleeping now, the vet visit was exhausting. He'll get his rabies shot in 3 weeks. The breeder was late in starting his puppy vaccines so that's why he's late in finishing them up. It's tough not letting them go on walks, etc. while waiting for the vaccines. But this to shall pass.
Aww, sleepy baby. I just read the laws in Florida and Washington State. They're both 4 months, but I don't remember the dogs that my family had back in Florida being vaccinated until they were 1-2 years old, and Sisko wasn't given his rabies shot until he was a year old. It is tough. I bought a doggy bag that is see-through so I can take her out while still keeping her safe, but it's not here yet.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #274 ·
So how did he get the name Goose? Where does it come from?
My Mom and I were supposed to pick her up at this one town, but one of the people who were delivering her made a mistake because she's new and went to a different town and then we met at a town that is half way in between both towns, so we went on a wild Goose chase. 😂 She is also a very Silly Goose too.

·
Registered
Leo (GSD), Lily (APBT), and Simon (SPoo)
362 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Please post your puppy pictures here!! I hope this thread will make anyone feel better a bit better if they’re having a bad day or something?
Ivan before his 1st big boy grooming looking out my kitchen window.
Please post your puppy pictures here!! I hope this thread will make anyone feel better a bit better if they’re having a bad day or something?

261 - 280 of 281 Posts