Poodle Forum banner
221 - 240 of 281 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Tatl is tied out today. We interrupted his nap time yet days in a row, yesterday for guests, and today so we could go to the dog park. We stayed much longer than he wanted because our big dog really needed the party time with dogs his size.

Also his muzzle may be changing color, guess I'll find out as he gets older, but I suspect him of being a dark blue even though he's registered black.
View attachment 471602 View attachment 471603
He's cute! ❤

·
Registered
124 Posts
Here is a update of my boy Charlie Hendrix Barker, He is 11 weeks and some change and growing like a weed. He is a bit mischievous but I love it. We have continued to work on potty training and he is doing well but does miss the mark sometimes. He loved to play in dirt lol but we are trying to curb that habit as well. He is learning from my German Shepherd Fatima on how to behave and the pack order as well. All in all puppy days are tedious but worth it ....oh did I mention I have a chiweenie puppy too about the same age :eek: View attachment 471584 View attachment 471585 View attachment 471586
I'm raising 2 pups at the same time too. I have a 10 year old SPOO leading the way. Both pups are housebroken at 7 mos for my Golden and 4 months for SPOO. She housebroke so fast. The Goldie, took so much longer. The Goldie is my hubbies choice. I'm a GSD & SPOO girl. 😁

·
Registered
124 Posts
Despite a probable blunt force trauma and abandonment, my foster baby remains a bright and happy pup with her little tail wagging and ready to greet anyone. She does lap guard if you approach from her blind side but is happy to get a pet once she realizes you are a friend. She is very smart. I will look forward to learning tips to make her pretty for her future family. Grace
View attachment 470001 View attachment 470001
Hi. Polly will definitely be a welcomed survivor. As My opinion on her possible DNA, I see maybe Papillon or Chihuahua mixed in. I can't see tail set. But the shorter, broader chest leads me there. She looks sweet natured. All the best wishes and prayers for a bright future for her. 💕💗

221 - 240 of 281 Posts