Poodle Forum banner

Puppy photos! Post Yours Here!

108K views 493 replies 162 participants last post by  94Magna_Tom 
#1 ·
Please post your puppy pictures here!! I hope this thread will make anyone feel better a bit better if they’re having a bad day or something?

#5 ·
#10 ·
Some of these are with big brother Zorro. Zorro was 13 years old at the time, no he does not look it! He was very wobbly in the rear end tho, and it had been at least a year since he could get up by himself once he was down. He didn't live very much longer after these pics.

#12 ·
Evie.
Dog Dog breed Canidae Snout Poodle
She was about seven months in that photo she has just finished eating a bottle of yellow paint.
Dog Canidae Dog breed Carnivore Sporting Group
Let me in it is wet outside! 4 months old.
Dog Vertebrate Canidae Mammal Dog breed
Eight weeks old we had just got her the day before. This was her first visit to the vet.

#19 ·
#13 ·
Javelin was about 3 months old and Lily was still in her please make him go away stage in this picture taken at my obedience club. And my siggy pic was pick day when Javelin was about 7-8 weeks old. That is one fo my all time favs of him.

#14 ·
Gosh you’re making my puppy fever raging hot. All the puppies are adorable.

Alas since I didn’t get my Babykins til she was almost a year old, I have no baby photos and never saw her as a puppy. So looking at these photos helps me pretend that is what she would have looked like.

#30 ·
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

Princess Beatrice
Vertebrate Dog Mammal Dog breed Canidae

Miss Pia Maria
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Mr. Leonard Pink

#40 ·
Fenris-wolf, Lily treated Javelin's arrival about the same way I reacted to the birth of my younger brother when I was almost 3. I was quite shocked and horrified when I figured out that he was now a permanent part of our family. It took a while for me to decide he was okay to have around. He cried an awful lot and disturbed everyone' sleep. I am the older of two children and I was not happy to not be the only recipient of my parents' attention.