Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Okay, I don’t know why, but I’m not able to post some pictures of Sisko when he was a puppy from my iPad on here ? I’ll find someway to!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This thread will make/is making my puppy fever spike! What have you done? :ROFLMAO:
These puppies are too cute! Thanks for the memories!

View attachment 464678

View attachment 464679

View attachment 464680

View attachment 464681

And then his first “big boy” cut at 7 months.
View attachment 464682
? Ahhhhhhh!? I'll let you in on a secret.... I have puppy fever too?! It seems to be very contagious! If we had a house and more funds....?

OMG? so cute?! Thank you for sharing!

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
? Ahhhhhhh!? I'll let you in on a secret.... I have puppy fever too?! It seems to be very contagious! If we had a house and more funds....?

OMG? so cute?! Thank you for sharing!

I was waiting for a toy puppy when I discovered Oscar at Animal Control and no one would take him. He's either Yorkie or Silky mix with who knows what. Maybe some poodle. But he's 12 years old, and while approx 25 small dogs got adopted, he was just left there and I couldn't handle that. He made dog #3. So I have to wait now...sigh.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was waiting for a toy puppy when I discovered Oscar at Animal Control and no one would take him. He's either Yorkie or Silky mix with who knows what. Maybe some poodle. But he's 12 years old, and while approx 25 small dogs got adopted, he was just left there and I couldn't handle that. He made dog #3. So I have to wait now...sigh.
Oh, my gosh! How could no one else adopt him when he's so cute?! I'm so glad you adopted him and now he has a very good home. Ohhhhhh?

·
Premium Member
22,961 Posts
Javelin was about 3 months old and Lily was still in her please make him go away stage in this picture taken at my obedience club. And my siggy pic was pick day when Javelin was about 7-8 weeks old. That is one fo my all time favs of him.

·
Registered
7,140 Posts
Gosh you’re making my puppy fever raging hot. All the puppies are adorable.

Alas since I didn’t get my Babykins til she was almost a year old, I have no baby photos and never saw her as a puppy. So looking at these photos helps me pretend that is what she would have looked like.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 125 Posts