Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a cute family! :)
Had to include this other picture taken the day before... my grandson spent the night. I promise, he wasn't going to brush Vegas' teeth! :scared:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Those are truly sweet pics. I love the pic of Vegas and your grandson. Too cute for words. Thanks for sharing them

·
Registered
918 Posts
The picture of Vegas with your grandson is priceless! Definitely the perfect shot for framing. I so miss the days of footed pj's LOL.

Congratulations to the family who gets to be owned by Vegas :).

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Ahh so cute Love both puics but the one of your little grandson is priceless..
i have heard so much about him that it is great to finally see him
Thanks for Sharing Karen !

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Absolutely adorable!! Love the pic with your grandson...what a cutie-pie! That is a beautiful puppy going home with its lovely family. Congratulations to them.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Owen thinks he is a dog so he blends right in.
When it's time to eat, he likes to put his food on the floor and eat off it.
When he's thirsty he bends down and drinks out of the dogs water dish.
When outside and another dog walks by the property he runs to the gate barking.
When running around the yard he likes to stick his tongue out and pant.
When the dogs/pups have to sit for their treat, he does too. (he doesn't get the liver!)

His poor mother is mortified! :)
But he's sure building up his immune system before going off to school. He's rarely been sick but you think he should be!

Karen

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
When the dogs/pups have to sit for their treat, he does too. (he doesn't get the liver!)

But he's sure building up his immune system before going off to school. He's rarely been sick but you think he should be!

Karen
HA HA HA You crack me up..
i know that when I was kid I always pretended to be a horse .. so I survived ... Happy b day tomorrow my friend !

·
Registered
12,183 Posts

Karen
OMG!!! That is too funny. Kids!!! My Grandson loves to lock him and three of the four dogs in the crate. I have to make sure people who get these photos know it was his idea, not mine. I do not babysit this child like this!!!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL.. I forgot the crate! Are they just so funny?!
Myles has such a look on his face when Owen pushes his way beside him when Myles is trying to 'escape' him!

When my son came to visit, his 2 year old daughter wanted to stay in the crate too. My son said, "Why did we bother spending so much money on a 'big girl bed' when she would have been pleased as punch to sleep in one of those?!"

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Oh gosh, he's been keeping me busy, I haven't even bothered to come online much! Hehe! Me and Bruce just love him to bits and pieces, I hope Owen won't be too sad when there's no more puppies to play with! Though I bet Myles will always be happy to be his buddy, he was sure my and Bruces buddy when we met him! ^^

·
Registered
106 Posts
Love both puics but the one of your little grandson is the cutest. All you need to do now is pick out his "doggie" name. lol:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts