Poodle Forum banner

Puppy is here...

1597 Views 8 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  IPP
and Im definitely allergic to him :(
After about 2 hours last night my eyes and nose started getting all itchy...waaah.
I'm going to call the Dr this afternoon. If its only me who is allergic and the kids are all fine, I'll see what meds I can go on to keep him.

He is such a sweet puppy....Im totally in love with him. He was such a scaredy cat last night but this morning he was really happy and playful. He slept 8 1/2 hours in his crate last night..woohoo! Only one pee accident so far and he's doing great for never being on a leash before

Im going to be so upset if we can't keep him. Keep your fingers crossed that we can make it work

ETA: I gave him a bath last night too and he was very well behaved
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Poodle Named Moose
Joined
·
1,120 Posts
I've never heard anyone being that allergic to the Poodle since they are " hypoallergenic dogs ". Even my father who's allergic to everything does ok with the poodle.

It's sad that you are getting itchy hives :(
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top