Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Updated to add YouTube links instead. Sorry for the confusion!

Everyday Jasper and I either walk the woods, beach, or walk the beach and through town to get a coffee on the Neck. Today was beautiful (44 degrees and sunny!) so we walked town and played on the beach. I brought along a friend and the little Flip video camera.

During our coffee break Jas and I played a little bit. I just love when puppies do the little "puppy hop" :love:! Jasper is 4 months old now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PuBI_0NQbs

And it can be a team effort to exercise a dog that has no interest in balls LOL. (Hear how loud the ocean is?? We're still getting really high tides and large swells from last week's storm.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLb3oxey61k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGl2x0HS3Zg

Can't wait for spring so we can ditch the winter garb!!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jasper is soo gorgeous!! What an awesome puppy.

May I ask where you go him?
Thank you, that's so very sweet of you to say! We're just loving him and having so much fun. He's ornery, of course, but has such a wonderful temperament.

Jasper came from a breeder in Maine. The sire/dam were... Am Can CH Bar-None Dawin Ahead of the Game x CHJaneva Syrena Highspirits CGC.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Boo, I can hear the videos but can't see them! It said I needed to download something for Quicktime but that went nowhere...

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I could not watch the clips unfortunately : ((( , I need some "ups" , I guess, but I am sure he is adorable : )) !!!!

I could watch all other older movies though :) !!!! He is so cute playing with a dry grass :) !!!! I wonder of what he was thinking in his puppy-head LOL ?! : )

He is such a beautiful boy : ))) !!!!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
MobileMe seems to be defunct tonight, so I've uploaded the videos to YouTube. The links in the original post have been updated. Sorry for the confusion!!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He's a gorgeous pup! I love playing the run between us game.
The run between us game is fun and great for their bursts of energy! His ultimate goal is always to get back to me so he doesn't stay with the other person long, but it's enough to stretch his legs a bit.

He's also fond of the chase the dog, who is chasing the ball, game LOL. People mistakenly think he's actually interested in the ball. We let them think that ;).

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Thanks for updating the links. I thought I was going to miss out. What a pretty boy! I love the big poodle smile as they run back and forth :D

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Yea! The new links helped me too. He is such a gorgeous guy running and leaping around. The beach looks pretty neat too!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Yyyeeeeaaayyy !!!! :) IT WORKS : ))))) !!!!

I see you practice "show-prancing around" ; ))), he he : ))) ! He looks so cute and he does not take his eyes of you - so adorable ! AND - you look so cool yourself ;), if I may add :coffol: !!!!

One can not miss the fact that he is coming form a show-line : )) - he is just super pretty puppy !!!

I wish that clips are longer : )) !!! About 60 minutes would be OK with me LOL ;) !!!!!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
LOL, no practicing here, he came with the cute little prance built in. When I saw him for the first time he caught my attention with the prance and beautiful chest. While playing with the puppies and their toys, he was by my side every time I looked down. The breeder had been surprised as she felt he was the most stand off'ish of the pups she kept to evaluate. Fate I guess :love:... or an early sign that fetch wasn't going to be his thing LOL. He's such a sweet soul, I'm so pleased he was able to join our family.

He does attract attention everywhere we go. While I find him adorable, of course, I was a bit surprised about the attention at first since he's not a flashy, unusual color. (There are TONS of Poodles in our area. So many in fact that we ran into at least 4 on a walk earlier this week!) At the beach and through town everyone makes such a fuss over him. While on our walks someone inevitably stops when driving by to ask about him. He eats it up, of course, and now thinks everyone should stop to pet and fuss :bird:.

I'm still getting the hang of this little Flip video camera. The screen and recording area are so condensed! I'll try to post longer clips once I figure out how to quit cutting off heads in the video :D.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts