Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday Cash had went in the house again so I carted his black but outside. As I opened the door to go back in, Scooter flew out the door. When he saw that Cash was in trouble he refused to come
to me and when I walked towards him he ran. I about had a heart attack due to living up town on a busy street with a dog unleashed and out of boundaries. He then ran into the neighbors yard and everytime I tried to approach him he got farther and farther. So I went into the house and closed the door thinking he would come to the front door because it has worked many times before. A few minutes later, I look out and he is not there or anywhere in site! I went into the backyard and Loki sniffed him out between the fence seperating us from the neighbors. After a few minutes he squeezes under the fence and
into our back yard and I pursue and catch his
little gray a**. It took all I had not to
beat the gray off of him!

I have just been in an awful mood lately with puppy hell, baby crying, hubby sleeping all day and not cleaning the house or looking for a job (Why should I alone have to work?!) There is always SOMETHING! :ballchain:

·
Registered
546 Posts
Awww hang in there Mercy Moon. It's tough when everything seems to fall on one's shoulders. I know the feeling, as I'm sure there are many others on here who feel that the world just weighs on their shoulders.

Perhaps you have some girlfriends or family nearby who can help out? Even if it's just an hour a day.. to walk or play with the dogs. Or to take baby off your hands. Are there play groups nearby? Parks where you could walk the dogs and the baby in a stroller? That way everyone gets to burn off some energy.
Maybe you need to cart your hubby's butt out the door so that he will feel more motivated to find a job :) I don't know your situation, but the more you enable someone, the more they will take advantage of that. Heck, who would go to work if they felt they didn't need to? Hubby needs motivation to get back out there!
Take what I say with a grain of salt... as I mention, I don't know your situation ;)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
MercyMoon,

It sounds like you have a lot to handle and too much to do on your own. Snoops has some good suggestions. Maybe hubby can have some one on one time with your little girl while you go out and have some fun. Even if it is just for an hour, you need to take some time for yourself, or the resentment will keep building.

Hang in there....things are bound to get better. You can always look at your daughter's cute little face and tell her that you love her. She has such a sweet little smile. I don't know how you couldn't smile a big heart smile at that little face! :love:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts