Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, some of you will know my new little pooch from her traumatic last few weeks being diagnosed with Parvo. Fast forward to now and she’s doing great. I’ve set her up and Instagram and wanted to know if any other pups on here have accounts so we can follow each other and share pics, tips and videos. Bows account is Bow 🎀 (@bow_the_toy_poo) • Instagram photos and videos mention yours below so we can connect and follow x

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don’t have an Instagram for my girl, since I’m not big into social media. I just share everything here! I know some other members do so hopefully they’ll come and share.
Bow is looking so cute and comfy at home.
I’ll definitely continue here too. She is just soooo much better. Her fur is growing back on her legs and belly now too. She looked so scraggly when I picked her up.

·
Super Moderator
3,614 Posts
@PeggyTheParti gosh, you have a lot of followers! I took a look and I see you have lots of pics of Gracie. I’m gonna go deep dive and look at all of them.
Ha! Yep. Life was prettttty crazy for a while. 😂 Years ago, I was on Instagram's list of suggested users (which I don't think even exists anymore). So whenever new people downloaded the app, I was recommended to them to follow. My account was also featured on their Wikipedia page and in the App Store.

I've been documenting my life there since 2011, so you'll find LOTS of Gracie. My sweet little sidekick. 💛

·
Super Moderator
3,614 Posts
Your whole insta is raw, beautiful, and wonderfully written. Im not surprised based on what I’ve seen here.
Seeing and reading about the life Gracie and you got to live together made me cry, smile, and feel very relatable. Dogs are the best. ❤
Aw! Thank you. You're gonna make ME cry.

·
Registered
181 Posts
So glad she’s recovered from the parvo.

I made an instagram for my fluffies.. I’m starting with Groot’s puppy pics, but I’ll probably be caught up within a few weeks.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So glad she’s recovered from the parvo.

I made an instagram for my fluffies.. I’m starting with Groot’s puppy pics, but I’ll probably be caught up within a few weeks.

Perfect following you back

1 - 20 of 20 Posts