Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited.

We'll be in our new house in 2 days- so all moved in (power? possibly LOL Heat? thank god it's summer- but we'll hve water an battery operted lights)

Introducing Silken's Twilight- Call name Bella.

and yes she's much bigger and growned up now LOL

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
thats so exciting Nevar!! :D
I can't wait to see her in your home!

((and I just want to add that the phantoms really are growing on me o.o , especially those beagle/coonhound ones that were in Bellas litter TA DIE FOR!! ))

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the male black phantom that had the white chest and front feet- *SWOON* but i had to have a girl

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Lori is a good friend of mine and I have had the pleasure of watching these babies on her Facebook page. OMG...their little Groucho Marx eyebrows are too darned cute. Congrats on the new house and the new furbaby!!! Can't wait to watch her grow up here.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Purley i doubt it. However we might throw puppy into the junior handling ring occasionally if both my kids want to show- until i have another aussie around.

As much as i love the grooming and as much as i LOVE showing. I"m not interested in showing poodles until a HCC becomes more common (Or sporting clip allowed) i don't show ENOUGH at this point to make it even near worth the trouble of maintaining that much coat.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Congrats,She is beautiful can't wait to see more pictures.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I had already looked at Silken's site but hadn't seen the phantom puppies. They are so cute! I am wondering after looking at the mother and father of the phantom puppies, will your puppy stay black and tan, or will it fade to black and apricot or black and cream - any idea?

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'd expect it to stay black and tan- that's how most black and tan phantoms (There's more in the minis then standards) stay. There are brown/cream/apricot ones... she is quite a bit darker then them. I"D rather it fade to slightly lighter personally

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I had already looked at Silken's site but hadn't seen the phantom puppies. They are so cute! I am wondering after looking at the mother and father of the phantom puppies, will your puppy stay black and tan, or will it fade to black and apricot or black and cream - any idea?
There was a Youtube video of the litter, as far as I can remember :rolffleyes:, neVar - do you have a link ?

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

she's the black/tan with NO white

i m in love with the cream the only solid colour out of the group nd i thin his head is stunning

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
I think if you go to Silken poodles site - or find them on Facebook, there are links to the youtube vidoes there. I have seen them and I think that's how I found them. Or I bet if you go to youtube and search for Silken poodles, you'll find them ok.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts