Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 carriers to sell if anyone is interested.

First - a fashionable little carrier for your little pup! It's waterproof nylon, camouflage pattern. My boyfriend picked it out so he wouldn't look like a dork if he had to carry it as well. It zips open on the top and has snaps in place so you can fold the flap over. Your pup can peek its head out. The opposite end has a zipper that pulls down so that your pup can lay down on his cushy pad and poke his head thru. There is a lead inside to keep pup secure and safe. There are several pockets and mesh siding for ventilation. I used this 3 times. Once to take Snoops to lunch, and the other two times for a roundtrip flight. Paid $80, asking $50

Second - and Eddie Bauer Rolling Pet Tote. Never used (Snoops sat in it for a total of maybe, 15 minutes) Made of waterproof nylon, mesh windows with a privacy flap that can snap in place. Plenty of pockets and extendable handle. Comfy pad on the inside. Paid $100, asking $75 or best offer

I will need to get proper measurements for the carriers, so bear with me.
Thanks to my sister for being the model in these pics.. hehehehe

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Cute, good luck selling them, had to give your thread a bump!

I have a purple and white polka dot carrier, my poodle boys are so manly. :p

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't mind me.. I'm just bumping this back up in case any of the new members are interested :) I also have a selection of brand new clothing (with tags) that Snoops has never worn. He grew up too fast!!! Please pm me :) Thanks ya'll for looking!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Don't mind me.. I'm just bumping this back up in case any of the new members are interested :) I also have a selection of brand new clothing (with tags) that Snoops has never worn. He grew up too fast!!! Please pm me :) Thanks ya'll for looking!
Here is a sample.. I still have more jackets and shirts!:

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts