Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! This is my first post and excited to learn more about our new poodle. We have a 10 week old Moyen Poodle. She is the best. But, I am wondering. Last week I saw her belly look "dirty." I thought it could be dirt but it didn't clean. so I left it. I have noticed that it is "spreading" or more of her belly is dark. Not that pink puppy belly color. I have attached pictures. As this happened to anyone else?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Is is not happening to my poodle 6 month old, black poodle puppy. It may just be body development. She may have eaten something that is causing this, look for missing toys, chemicals, people food, plants, parts of door, wall, furniture, etc. You should still take her to a vet for proper diagnosis.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is is not happening to my poodle 6 month old, black poodle puppy. It may just be body development. She may have eaten something that is causing this, look for missing toys, chemicals, people food, plants, parts of door, wall, furniture, etc. You should still take her to a vet for proper diagnosis.
Thank you! Vet saw her a few days ago for shots. I called and she said she didn't notice anything concerning. Maybe I will follow up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts