Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my puppies came to visit to me. I thought she was a mismark but she is actually a beautiful silver it seems! Gave her a pet trim today but owner is interested in growing her out and maybe showing her at least a little. She's a little skinny but wonderful conformation and a real pistol.

Here is a picture of Stinky as well, having a great time playing group fetch. Gorgeous face. Almost bitchy, but beautiful. Found a pet/show home for him in Dallas thanks to oodles of poodles!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
One of my puppies came to visit to me. I thought she was a mismark but she is actually a beautiful silver it seems! Gave her a pet trim today but owner is interested in growing her out and maybe showing her at least a little. She's a little skinny but wonderful conformation and a real pistol.

Here is a picture of Stinky as well, having a great time playing group fetch. Gorgeous face. Almost bitchy, but beautiful. Found a pet/show home for him in Dallas thanks to oodles of poodles!
Maybe a little DIVA, lol!

·
Registered
268 Posts
So cute!!! I'm confused- is "stinky" the same pup as KPoos pup"jasper"??? Or is this another pup that is going to Dallas?

Very pretty either way!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Stinky? Awww I might change that : (

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We call him Stinky because he is a little Stinker! Always stirring up trouble in his cute puppy way...as witnessed by the fine folks at Petsmart yesterday.

·
Registered
4 Posts
We call him Stinky because he is a little Stinker! Always stirring up trouble in his cute puppy way...as witnessed by the fine folks at Petsmart yesterday.
Stinky he is. He is so sweet and outgoing. Really had a great time meeting you yesterday and our outing at Pets Mart. It's a great way of socializing puppy's and seeing how the react in new situations. Stinky was a pro. I can't wait to see him in the ring struting his stuff. Thanks again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts