Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I gave them all a bath and a shave.
I also cut them a little bit but its not good, my first time ever cutting a poodle.
You have to start somewhere so I decided to use my puppies a guinea pigs ;P

And I know the towel is hot pink but these are all boys ;)

Here you go hope you enjoy.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
hey HEY - BLUE IS MINE :boxing: form the first day on :fight: LMAO Sheeeessshhh .... LOL ; )))

Hey Winnow - thanks for posting again - just gorgeous babies BUT blue has prettiest face EVER !!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Red and Black will be shown at some point.

I like black better then red, red is a little straight in the shoulders.
But we will see ...

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Blue and Purple are my favorites too!! They are so cute! Purple looks like he's gonna be really tall and handsome, he seems taller than the others/has longer legs. He's super pretty, and Blue has got the cutest little face!! :)

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I like angles and chest on the little black pup. What a cutie!

Which pup was the one you had dubbed "Little Charly" in the set of 5 week old photos?
that was red but he is not turning out the way I hoped but we will see.
Black is very nice.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
If all of you were looking at one of these two (blue and purple) to breed, which would it be and why???
I like purple and black so far, but as far as breeding, it would all depend on health testing and temperament. As long as those were top notch, I would breed purple because he has a nice face, and looks nice and square. I would breed black because he also has nice body structure. They both look like they have flat feet though.
It's far too early to say for sure, but I think they'll be very nice conformation wise.

Why do you ask?

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
If all of you were looking at one of these two (blue and purple) to breed, which would it be and why???
I would say blue - I like the eyes and shape of the head and the eyes are more almond shaped than purple but purple is such a rich black.....and I have no clue really just a guess lol:) What about you? Which would you chose?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts