Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are some photos of two of this years babies in the new environments. The ones with the children are Cookie aka Mischief who lives in California, and the lighter pup is Rory, who has just nicely begun to darken. He lives in Oklahoma City.

·
Registered
448 Posts
These are some photos of two of this years babies in the new environments. The ones with the children are Cookie aka Mischief who lives in California, and the lighter pup is Rory, who has just nicely begun to darken. He lives in Oklahoma City.
--- Were the pictures attached? I didn't see any. :(

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
I think Cherie's having a little bit of "technical difficulties"... in the meantime, for your viewing pleasure - here's a picture of Lucybug from that same litter...

I LOVE LUCY!!! :)

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I think Cherie's having a little bit of "technical difficulties"... in the meantime, for your viewing pleasure - here's a picture of Lucybug from that same litter...

I LOVE LUCY!!! :)

God she is soooo cute !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Thanks, Sheryl!! :) We really do love her so much! I'm thinking of dying my hair red, like hers... Then I could tell people she's so cute because she takes after her MOMMA!!! LOL!!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are the photos. WHEW!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Thanks, Sheryl!! :) We really do love her so much! I'm thinking of dying my hair red, like hers... Then I could tell people she's so cute because she takes after her MOMMA!!! LOL!!
Sounds good to me HA HA !!! Get a perm too....

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You are more then welcome. Sorry I was having so much trouble. There will be more soon. The little showgirl is just being scissored into her puppy show trim and they will be forwarding photos of her soon and I will post them. Plumcrazy`s Lucybug is from the same litter so I won`t repeat her pictures, and the other pups photos are too big to upload.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
They are all adorable : ))) BUT Lucy is my favorite still :first:

I am not bias or anything LOL - Lucy's face is soooo precious - at least to me and her Mom :coffol: LOL

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
I am not bias or anything LOL - Lucy's face is soooo precious - at least to me and her Mom :coffol: LOL
You got THAT right!! :) Besides, Lucy is part of this community, too... It's like y'all know her already!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you. I do love her still, and am so tickled whenever I see new photos of her here and on Facebook. I always tell Grandpa Bruce to come see little Lucybug!! Give her a big squeeze from us!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts