Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I might share some exciting news that brightened my day with you all since I know we could all use some happiness right now! I just got word from my breeder that puppies were born this morning!! 4 girls and 2 boys, red/apricot toy poodles 馃ぉ I have a female reserved and I can鈥檛 wait to meet them all. Pics to come!

Registered
Always welcome to hear happy news. You must be thrilled. Now comes the difficult wait till you bring your baby home.

Premium Member
I鈥檓 excited for you! Plenty of time to think of a great name, and assemble all the gear:)

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone! I'm so thrilled! It is most definitely going to be loooong 8 weeks. I've got a running list going of all the fun puppy stuff I've gotta buy!

Premium Member
How exciting that the puppies are on the ground. Read /puppy/dog/training books and shop or window shop for all the things you will need for the puppy. Pictures when you are able. I always love a puppy fix.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
I'm currently re-reading Ian Dunbar's books (thanks to PeggyTheParti for posting links in other threads!) as well as reviewing videos from trainers. My dog now was such an easy puppy he spoiled me so I'm brushing up well in advance! It's a great distraction with all this free time.

Registered
Congratulations, cant wait to see pics!

Reactions: old-boots

Registered
So pretty!!!! I just posted pics of my pup yesterday bc her eyes opened up! The waiting is soooooo hard! We鈥檙e end of June before ours can come home! I had a hard time deciding which one I wanted at first! Lol

Registered
Discussion Starter #17
So pretty!!!! I just posted pics of my pup yesterday bc her eyes opened up! The waiting is soooooo hard! We鈥檙e end of June before ours can come home! I had a hard time deciding which one I wanted at first! Lol
The waiting is actual torture 馃ぃ I feel for you! I am DYING to bring her home! Even though it鈥檚 about to be so much work again. I鈥檓 going to meet them and then decide which girl, it鈥檚 vaguely easier since they all look the same so color isn鈥檛 a factor.

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
They are so pretty! I can practically feel their warm little bodies. Lucky you. 馃槏

Sorry if you've mentioned this elsewhere, but what size are they?
Thank you! They are toys! I鈥檓 so excited, this is my last puppy venture for a very long time so I鈥檓 really trying to savor it.

Registered
I knew I wanted another black and there were two black girls one with a little brown, so I thought it鈥檇 be an extra bonus to see where her coloring went :) she was also the smallest and I love the 鈥渞unts鈥 (hate that word) they鈥檙e always so lovey!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts