Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took the pups out to the beach today hard work for one person but the whether was so nice I could not resist.

Tonight I will give them a bath and take some stacked photos of them :)

but here are the beach photos

Attachments

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
oh Winnow these pictures are so much fun! I love how some of the pups are adventurous and check out the water while some sit back on the beach and just watch. So cute, the little black herd following mom. Thanks so much for sharing these pictures :)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Wow!! That's quite the sight! All those little pups following mamma! I bet that was a little stressful for you though, I'd be so worried they'd all take off in different directions!! Glad you're all home safe and sound! :) Thanks for sharing the pics, they're adorable!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you all :)

I am just trying to burn some of the energy they have.
They are none stop, it used to be sleep 4 hours awake for 30 minutes now its sleep for 30 minutes awake for 4 hours :p

They are just like there mom she never stops, I think in the two and a half year she has been our dog we never managed to make her tired and we have tried.
Don't get me wrong she is not running around the house crazy all the time but she has unlimited energy when it comes to activity's

·
Registered
681 Posts
So sweet! I love the little line of puppies following mom! The scenery is breathtaking. We know someone who was stationed in Iceland, and he LOVED it. Besides from the high winds that blew the door off his car!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I so love puppies!! These are beautiful. The pups just dove right in that water.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I so love puppies!! These are beautiful. The pups just dove right in that water.
Yes there mom likes to walk in the water so they just did like her :)
No one made a big deal about it. And some had a taste of the salty water.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Just beautiful photos !!!!! Great scenery and the cutest pups LOL - what could be NOT wonderful about it all :):):)

Thanks for sharing : ) !!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Those pictures are stunning and you are a great breeder to be taking the puppies out to get used to the outdoors. I hope my breeder is taking out the pups.
How old are the pups?
I love the picture of the puppies following the mom.
I will have nice dreams now, I am going to bed with nice thoughts.
Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I think these are my favourite poodle pictures of all time! I love the picture of momma in the water and all the babies in a row behind her. Just like a mommy duck and her babies hehehe

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Fantastic pictures!!
I love the ones of the puppies running towards the camera!
Just way too cute!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Thank you all again :)

I try to do my best with my pups and make them used to all I can before they leave.

They are now 8 week old since Tuesday.

And yes Iceland is a beauty :) this is the beach where I spent most of my days as a kid playing.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Adorable photos! The pups have grown so much. I guess they have a tendency to do that LOL. Love the way they play follow the leader with Mom!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts