Poodle Forum banner

Pulling out all the stops! Need your help- if you want :)

2163 Views 26 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  Olie
The costume contest my toy is in ends on Sunday, and with a little push from a certain you-know-who... I figure with y'alls help, we can definitely win this!

Here's the deal, Perry (aka Pierre, but we call him Peary Beary more than that, so Perry is essentially his name) is in a local pet boutique's costume contest (and amazingly, the only poodle!)... the winner gets a $100 gift certificate to their store (which...is awesome!)

So far... we're totally not in the lead. We're not in last, either. But if you would like to help, you can cast a vote by emailing [email protected] and all you have to say is that your vote is for Pierre/Spiderman!

Voting ends Sunday, November 8th at night (not midnight, probably around 5 or 6, they weren't specific), so if you want to shoot a quick email to them as a vote/nice favor to moi, that would be great!
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Yay! Thank you! At current count, combining facebook and emails, we have 33 votes... and the closest competition (the votes we can see - not sure if they have email votes) has 22.

I'm trying to not get a big head and puffed up yet, since it doesn't end until Sunday, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed people keep voting!

· Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Ah! Oh no! Our lead is shrinking! Well... the day and a half ahead was fun :) Let's hope we can stay in the lead until then, or get back in the lead if we lose it! Thank you everyone who has voted, I really appreciate your support. :)

· Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
LAST DAY TO VOTE!!!

You can either vote by shooting an email to [email protected], leaving a comment on their page (Sugarbears Pups) on Facebook, or by leaving them a message. You'll have to be their friend for the comments, but for anything else, you don't have to be!

Thank you so much to everyone who has already voted! I appreciate your help!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.