Poodle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chip is doing so much better with his small dog syndrome. He barks at Tim when he comes home from work, but it's the "hey, someone's at the door" bark, and he stops when I tell him quiet. He also has pretty much stopped growling at him, also. Now, Tim says Chips too lovably pesty :). Chip seems greatful for the boundries and rules he now has to follow. He didn't have any at his old house.
Now, if I could only get a picture to upload. I know how it's done, but it says "upload failed".

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Chip is doing so much better with his small dog syndrome. He barks at Tim when he comes home from work, but it's the "hey, someone's at the door" bark, and he stops when I tell him quiet. He also has pretty much stopped growling at him, also. Now, Tim says Chips too lovably pesty :). Chip seems greatful for the boundries and rules he now has to follow. He didn't have any at his old house.
Now, if I could only get a picture to upload. I know how it's done, but it says "upload failed".
Good to hear.

Pics - if the picture is too big it will fail or if you have too many pics to upload even if you have all the spaces. Maybe resize the pics.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts