Poodle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and I just returned from spending the day in Provincetown on Cape Cod.

What a great place. They are so pet friendly! They absolutely love having your dogs visit. I was able to bring my little Robbie into every single store I went into, some even provided treats and a water bowl for a thirst pal.

There were some really great pet stores there too selling adorable jackets, sweaters and collars for our four legged friends and great stuff for us humans too! I was in heaven!! lol

There were lots and lots of people walking around with their dogs all on leashes and so pleasant.

It's so nice to see a sign on a shop door stating No food, no beverages, bring in the dogs!!! lol

I highly recommend anyone that gets a chance to take their friends with them and visit P-Town. It's beautiful and friendly.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
That sounds like Monterey and Carmel in California. I love it when dogs are welcomed like that. We took our Amstaffs to Carmel a few yrs ago and people where still super nice even with our bully breeds. lol Sounds like you had a great day out.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Yes I have been with our two minis - its great! the dogs love the Cape especially at low tide on the bay - running on the beach through the puddles like the wind lol I can't wait to take the standards too!

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
there are also so many motels that will take the dogs too - on the Cape - we stay at one in Orleans.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts