Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get one ? I have seen the seacrest ones but I do not like how there is no chain.

I just want one that is simple. nothing so decked out lol

I found some on another website but I can not get passed the 18 dollar shipping for some fabric :fish:

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Eh girls LOL - I am sure Vacheron did not want to exclude anybody :rolffleyes:- I guess he maybe wanted to offer to make one himself for the Roxy-girl :) since he makes them so well and he is a shy guy , as we know and maybe did not want to make a big deal out of it :)!

At least that is what "Froid" in me is telling me LMAO - maybe I am totally off ;) !

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
LOL - I have no right to complain since I am terrible with spelling LMAO - English is my second language:stupido2: ha ha...

BUT what bugs me are some emoticons that do not come up same as they are in the "gallery" LOL - like the "girl" one and "peace" one and some others - it just drive me nuts LMAO since I am addicted to emoticons ;).

PS:You are very welcome Vacheron : ))) !!!!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Totally off topic, but does it bother anyone else that this emoticon misspells the word "ditto"? I have used it before, but it bugs me that it's wrong.

Also I googled the word "dito" and look what I came up with via urban dictionary. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dito The second definition in particular is interesting. :wink:
YES! This drives me insane! I just write it instead of using the emoticon, since it just kills me to see it wrong.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Cdnjennga, Thats so funny to me because I always spelled this word correctly as (ditto), until just recently when I saw someone use the emmoticon with the (dito) spelling, so figured I must have been spelling it wrong and have used it a couple times since incorrectly. Next time I have any doubt I will look the word up.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Cdnjennga, Thats so funny to me because I always spelled this word correctly as (ditto), until just recently when I saw someone use the emmoticon with the (dito) spelling, so figured I must have been spelling it wrong and have used it a couple times since incorrectly. Next time I have any doubt I will look the word up.
Haha, yes, I would switch back to ditto Fuzbutz especially now you know what dito can mean!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Well, if what wishpoo says is true - then we would LOVE for you to share your creativity secrets with us :eyebrows:

I made Vaus a protective collar a couple weeks ago. My first attempt at one is on my Flickr page if anyone would like to look. My screen name is locksofebony. I have made two more for my mothers dogs and I made them a little smaller so they wouldn't take over the dogs neck so much. I'm really busy at work so I don't have the time to make lots of them, police work is a $&@! and I work the graveyard shift so anyone who knows it's hard. They are really easy to make if you have sewing skills so if anyone needs some pointers I'll be glad to help. Well, have to get to work, any questions just give me a holla!:)

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
I made Vaus a protective collar a couple weeks ago. My first attempt at one is on my Flickr page if anyone would like to look. My screen name is locksofebony. I have made two more for my mothers dogs and I made them a little smaller so they wouldn't take over the dogs neck so much. I'm really busy at work so I don't have the time to make lots of them, police work is a $&@! and I work the graveyard shift so anyone who knows it's hard. They are really easy to make if you have sewing skills so if anyone needs some pointers I'll be glad to help. Well, have to get to work, any questions just give me a holla!:)
You could always go into grooming and move to TX! (Whistling)

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Totally off topic, but does it bother anyone else that this emoticon misspells the word "ditto"? I have used it before, but it bugs me that it's wrong.

Also I googled the word "dito" and look what I came up with via urban dictionary. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dito The second definition in particular is interesting. :wink:
yup, being the grammar nazi that I am, it does bother me lol

·
Registered
616 Posts
Are we talking about snoods? Roxy said colors, so I thought she wanted something to help enrich the color of her dog. But sounds like she meant collars? I too am big on misspellings! I would have wrote ditto, but I dont think any of the men on here have shared that kind of info!! tee hee hee!! just kidding!

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Pretty sure Vacheron is a woman, but I could be wrong. I also think Roxy meant collars, the satin/silk kind that a show chain runs through.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts