Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why won't my profile picture show up on my posts? I even whet through Photoshop to turn it into a jpeg but that didn't seem to work either. When I view my own profile I see it, but when I log out and view my profile as an outsider it disappears. What am I doing wrong?

·
Registered
263 Posts
I had the same problem. I fixed it by going to the "edit avitar" section. This puts the picture of your choice under your user name on your posts. Hope this helps.

I am so enjoying this forum, hope you do too!

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
I can see your pics in your profile, but it's not an avatar so it won't show up in your posts, you need to go to the edit avatar option to make it a lil picture that shows under your name on all your posts. :)

·
Administrator
723 Posts
And another big thanks to Flyingduster. Keep this up and we may have to make you our tech support person during the opposite hours of my days. :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Profile pic

Why won't my profile picture show up on my posts? I even whet through Photoshop to turn it into a jpeg but that didn't seem to work either. When I view my own profile I see it, but when I log out and view my profile as an outsider it disappears. What am I doing wrong?
Same here.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
your pic is working for me!!! :) such a pretty girl

1 - 11 of 11 Posts