Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been busy with things but finally got the rest of the images retouched. These photos were taken by a current student at my Alma Mater, Kevin Bohren.

I just love this one so I did some artistic things to it.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

This one was a quick grab that i had to insert the background into but I like it.

I think this one is precious

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Some outtakes

Things that don't quite work and behind the scenes

getting Billy's attention by having take a treat from my mouth. Hey, those Take Outs actually taste good....LOL

What not to do when photographing....too close to your subject will distort perspective.....:rofl:

OH...I though you wanted a kiss mom!!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wrangling the dogs and assisting the photographer.

Geesh, Taff! Do you think they've taken enough pictures. I want to go play now!!

This is what I think of you!

Ha ha....you liked that, didn't you?

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And finally we are done. Two hours and nearly 200 photos later.

The photographer was very impressed with Billy and Taffy and their patience and co-operation and how beautiful they are. I had to keep my eye on Billy as I believe he would have taken him home with him if I didn't!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I'm so glad you shared them with us. You got a lot of really good photos. I absolutely love your new hair style. You look very free, happy, confident, and content. The love you have for your dogs really shines through.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I love all the pics! I think the last one is my fav though!

·
Registered
752 Posts
Wow. I love them....Absolutely gorgeous! Photo shoots with dogs are never easy, so I'm impressed at the results!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
And finally we are done. Two hours and nearly 200 photos later.

The photographer was very impressed with Billy and Taffy and their patience and co-operation and how beautiful they are. I had to keep my eye on Billy as I believe he would have taken him home with him if I didn't!
Stunning pic of Billy!!!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Wonderful photos :first:

Billy is really stunning on some of them : ))) but what made me smile is your new hairstyle :beauty: !!!!

It is soooo cute and it looks so youthful on you : ))) !!!!

I LOVE IT :coffol:

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
I agree with the others, they're all awesome pics, but that final one of Billy is just *perfect*!! it's a stunning 'pensive' & thoughtful expression, and he still ooozes the regal poodle look at the same time... oh I do love it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts